DS #DSi 0124: PokÃmon White Version (Europe)

Anghel132

Trophies
XP
Country
disconnected said:
GameWinner said:
disconnected said:
Anyone add success trading from white (or black) to any version using union room? Think I'm not having any success on supercard dsonei...
I have on the Acekard

And it works on acekard?

(I hate being one of those "can anyone" guys but...) Can anyone confirm this?

I just tried getting into the union room with a friend last night but no joy. I'm using the pokemon white version (e) with the applied patch from here, acekard 2i all updated.

D

Deleted-236924

SoulSnatcher said:
No need for the NA rom.
The games are exactly the same apart from some minor AM/PM differences. If the NA rom does get dumped, you'll be able to use the EU save file with it.

Actually, the NA game has a 24 hour clock.
It has no ESRB warning, too.

This is all for the best, because the ESRB warning is annoying and 24 hour clock is better anyway.

Kilian040

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've got a R4 SDHC and Upgrade Revolution (RetroGameFan v6.53) and Pokemon White/Black doesnt work and get: load rom errcode=-5. I have formated my card and tried it again but don't work. What can i do?
wacko.gif

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Pingouin7 said:
SoulSnatcher said:
No need for the NA rom.
The games are exactly the same apart from some minor AM/PM differences. If the NA rom does get dumped, you'll be able to use the EU save file with it.

This is all for the best, because the ESRB warning is annoying and 24 hour clock is better anyway.
The thing is, I have the EU version and the time is in 24h format too...
tongue.gif

D

Deleted-236924

Attila13 said:
Pingouin7 said:
SoulSnatcher said:
No need for the NA rom.

tongue.gif
That only serves to further prove my point.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pingouin7 said:
Attila13 said:
Pingouin7 said:
SoulSnatcher said:
No need for the NA rom.

tongue.gif
That only serves to further prove my point.
Just to let you know, what SoulSnatcher said was before the NA games got dumped. The NA cart and the EU cart are actually physically the same (except for the sticker on it). The ROMs should be exactly the same, byte-for-byte.
However, the scene dumps of the NA version are missing the DSi data, so it's actually better to get the scene ROM of the EU version if you're looking for a proper clean NA ROM, since they're the same.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes::angry: I Love Pianos 😡