Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

BatIron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Can you explain how it's not working?
The program says that it does not work for the version of the file is not compatible with the version of windows that is running but I think I found the sodoku app to do the hack

BatIron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
There's a download link on the first page. Once you've downloaded it, there should be a folder inside called something like sdroot. Put that on the root of your SD card.
Ok one question. How do I install the sudoku? I ask because literally yesterday I knew the existence of this emulator and also an exploit flipnote studio and wanted to know everything so how do I do it?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The program says that it does not work for the version of the file is not compatible with the version of windows that is running but I think I found the sodoku app to do the hack
What program?
Ok one question. How do I install the sudoku? I ask because literally yesterday I knew the existence of this emulator and also an exploit flipnote studio and wanted to know everything so how do I do it?
It's called SRLoader, not SRL-Emulator. :P

Last edited by RocketRobz,

BatIron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
What program?

The program was Ctrtool. But i have other problem is with the ugopwn because now I have the sudoku.app but I do not know how to install it

And I Say Emulator because my dsi no read any cartridge including the originals of ds and this is my chance to play again with my dsi but you are in the right is a loader

InvaluableOracle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there any way to save my games through this, or am I just being dumb? Pokemon crashes every time I try to save it, and Scribblenauts gets stuck in an autosave loop, making it unplayable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, Either my ears are very sensitive or I can barely hear things.