Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

Deleted member 466238

Trophies
XP
For TWLMenu++, try turning off "Update recently played list" in TWLMenu++ Settings. If the issue persists, delete "usrcheat.dat" in "sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/extras/".
As for the forwarders, do the games that work in TWLMenu++ also work using forwarders, or is it all forwarders not working?
The issue was the usrcheat.dat file indeed. Thank you!! This was driving me crazy as I couldn't find what was causing it. The forwarders now work too after deleting the usrcheat.dat file.

Reactions: RocketRobz

ryba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Yep, I have it. I didn't have original cart's firmware installed, so that can't be done without it.
Anyway now it runs full speed with cart's firmware loader. Thanks.

Reactions: RocketRobz

ryba

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
well, my AK2 died few years back. It doesn't show game title on DS menu screen and it just probably died..
I hope your is working with akaio at least ;)

DeadlyDorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
HI, I'm trying to play an undubbed version of Inazuma eleven 1 but I'm getting an error when trying to run the game. I tried an Inazuma eleven 2 undub mod and it worked. The rom runs on an emulator but not on twilight menu, I'm playing on 3ds. Please help.
Post automatically merged:

HI, I'm trying to play an undubbed version of Inazuma eleven 1 but I'm getting an error when trying to run the game. I tried an Inazuma eleven 2 undub mod and it worked. The rom runs on an emulator but not on twilight menu, I'm playing on 3ds. Please help.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try updating nds-bootstrap.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was using the version from the universal updater and it didn't work. I just tried again using the latest release on the GitHub page and it still didn't work.
Turn on Logging in the nds-bootstrap page of TWLMenu++ Settings, re-launch the game to bring up the error, then upload "NDSBTSRP.LOG" from the SD root to here.

v27.0.0 New

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
v27.0.0
Includes nds-bootstrap v1.4.3 (GBATemp thread)

What's new?​

• DSi-based themes: Startup time has been decreased by 2 seconds!
    • Console icons are now only loaded when such ROMs are listed.
  • R4 theme: Added support for the original .bmp skin files!
  • Moved the `Game Loader` setting from the `nds-bootstrap settings` page to the `Games and Apps settings` page.
  • File/Directory listings are now logged.
  • Like with the rest of our April Fools features, the .ntrb format is now hidden on days except for April 1st!

Bug fixes​

• Fixed a long-standing bug where TWLMenu++ would crash if single-character files are found. (ex. `X.gb`)
  • 3DS theme: Fixed a returning bug (due to LTO), where the box art would appear behind the rotating cubes.
  • Fix GBA `bios.bin` detection on flashcards.
  • Re-compiled the included FastVideoDSPlayer build.
  • The libnds sleep mode function is now fully disabled, in order for TWLMenu++ to properly boot with `SLEEP_MODE = 0` set in `sd:/_nds/TWiLightMenu/settings.ini` and on consoles which trigger sleep mode with the console lid opened.
  • Other minor fixes and improvements.

Datbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I downloaded the latest version and after bootup the file browser would just freeze and show nothing. Maybe this is just a me issue, but I thought I might point it out
Post automatically merged:

when I downloaded the latest version and after bootup the file browser would just freeze and show nothing. Maybe this is just a me issue, but I thought I might point it out
nevermind, fixed it somehow. Though I still notice that even on the R4 menu (my preferred menu for twilight menu) entering directories takes longer than last update. Im using an old3ds btw if that helps

Last edited by Datbo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol