Homebrew [DS(i)/3DS] TWiLight Menu++ - GUI for DS(i) games, and DS(i) Menu replacement

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when I downloaded the latest version and after bootup the file browser would just freeze and show nothing. Maybe this is just a me issue, but I thought I might point it out
Post automatically merged:

nevermind, fixed it somehow. Though I still notice that even on the R4 menu (my preferred menu for twilight menu) entering directories takes longer than last update. Im using an old3ds btw if that helps
Make sure Logging is turned off in the GUI page of TWLMenu++ Settings.
If the issue persists, then it's possibly caused by the single-character bugfix.

Reactions: RetrogamingAddict

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I am about to install Twilight Menu on my N3DS to internal memory through FBI App. I have a quick question about Twilight Menu usage: When I am playing a DS game, how do I quit game and select a different one? Thoughts and help appreciated :)

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I am about to install Twilight Menu on my N3DS to internal memory through FBI App. I have a quick question about Twilight Menu usage: When I am playing a DS game, how do I quit game and select a different one? Thoughts and help appreciated :)
You press L+Down+Select to open the nds-bootstrap in-game menu, and select "Quit Game".
If that doesn't work, then hold L+R+Down+B for 2 seconds.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like you're using an outdated version of Luma. Please update it by either using Universal-Updater, or by downloading the latest Luma manually.
Thank you for the reply. I found a fix in another thread. Someone suggested to enable game patching in luma settings.
Post automatically merged:

Sounds like you're using an outdated version of Luma. Please update it by either using Universal-Updater, or by downloading the latest Luma manually.

Thank you for the reply. I found a fix in another thread. Someone suggested to enable game patching in luma settings.
Quick question: How do I run NES/SNES and GB/GBA games? Do I just put the files in the specified directories on SD card?

Last edited by Skeet1983,

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey again. How does saving work in NES, SNES, and Gameboy/GBC games in Twilight Menu?
In NES, you touch the bottom screen, and find the Save (?)RAM option (idk where it is). SNES, you can't. GB(C), it's either done automatically, or touch the bottom screen to find the save option.

Also, if you have future questions, please join our Discord server.

Reactions: RetrogamingAddict

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.