Homebrew DS(i) Mode hacking progress thread

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
does running it in dsiware mode fix the lag that the patch causes it fixes lag in existing games faster clock speed faster reading and a cheat engines going to have to be made to use cheats on this game nitro hax only works on carts

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
kinda surprising that the 3ds and the wii u have the hardware of 3 systems in them 3ds can run gba ds and 3ds and the wii u can run gamecube games in wii mode with homebrew and wii games and wii u games

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
from the looks of if this should be going good it looks like hes been working hard on it ever since he abandoned the ds emulator on the 3ds

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
from the looks of if this should be going good it looks like hes been working hard on it ever since he abandoned the ds emulator on the 3ds
He has his own reasons for that. Why do you make everything sound like an insult? Please, don't post things like this... You're being disrespetfull.

FlappyFalco

Guessing I should be thankful
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
He has his own reasons for that. Why do you make everything sound like an insult? Please, don't post things like this... You're being disrespetfull.

... And the bait has been taken.

The one thing worse than whining is whining about whining.

Anyway, as I was saying,this is quite impressive, I hope it'll reach full speed soon after release.

Reactions: TheNerdWIzard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3