Misc DS/Wii gaming weekends

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yo, anyone playing? I couldn't see any players yesterday. Since we are not many select 2 players instead of 4. Anyway, would you like to have a voice chat or skype call or anything on going? We could communicate better, this would help a lot! :)

zombigrn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[QUOTE="auge, post: 6008711, member: 326145"you comming or what?[/QUOTE]
Ended up being busy. When is the next time you'll be playing?

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
When you guys want to meet? I suggest 3pm (GMT+2) You could join skype, so we can be accurate about time :)

Last edited by auge,

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yep. You all just play way too early for me, im like 6 hours behind your time lol
That is not a problem at all! Just type when you are available. If you could chat in skype it would be awsome! ;)

auge

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
nxwing, here is the link to emulator which I use sometimes and I will probably use on the gaming weekend. I hope wifi speed will be enough. https://www.dropbox.com/s/guuj5m9b2pc1i1x/Wi-Fi NDS.zip?dl=0
I will add Tetris DS to a voting list. We will see the random game selected tomorrow! See you there! Btw, the emulator I use do not save configuration so every time you need to set everything manually. If you set and restart only game, not the whole emulator, the config is same. Anyway, good luck :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious