dsibrew.zxq.net
XP
Country
United States
luke_c said:
c0d3wiz said:
i do find it, im going to keep it to my self for awhile, then release it
tongue.gif
So do you have it or not? I'm guessing you're lying and trying to get more attention, you're already in enough shit as it is I thought you would of learned by now.

If i found it, i would have said so.

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
c0d3wiz said:
luke_c said:
c0d3wiz said:
i do find it, im going to keep it to my self for awhile, then release it
tongue.gif
So do you have it or not? I'm guessing you're lying and trying to get more attention, you're already in enough shit as it is I thought you would of learned by now.

If i found it, i would have said so.
Maybe if you spoke proper English it would be easier to understand what you said?

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Siberias said:
I've got 7 instances of this running on my i7 920, if I find anything I will report back.
dsicc.png

It's nice to actually use all my logical cores for once. I would run it on the 8th core as well, but I need that for web browsing and the 7th instance is already getting around 50k keys per second so adding another instance would only add another 10-16k keys per second as having both threads running per core produces an average of around 33k per instance.

The i7 has 4 cores, and 8 threads. 2 threads per core, but it isn't an 8 core CPU.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From here on out, if you say you have it, you share it.

If you want to brag about it, do it on another site.

Like Wil Wheaton says:

d9yf4.png

EDIT: ...don't bother clicking to enlarge. It was the first instance of the pic i found, and wanted to use it quickly.
tongue.gif

HoTsHoT89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Will be leaving my PC to run Brutey for a month. At a rate of less than 500,000 keys per second it's probably going to take longer than the age of the universe itself, but I'll give it a try.
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

Hey, can someone start making a DSiWare Decryptor for when we have the key. That way, when we get the key, we won't have to wait to put it to use.

Also, how come I keep getting 401 and 404 errors from NUSD when trying to download DSi Titles? Maybe I'm putting in the wrong title number? Can someone give me a title number (000000xx000000xx or something like that) so I can see if it's the problem?

Athlon-pv

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
128 bit AES offers a total of 3.4 x 10^38 individual keys.

Yep and nowhere near where we want to be the only solution cracking this key is an OpenCL version of the bruteforcer which would be able to do say billion of keys a day on a high end videocard.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
WildWon said:
From here on out, if you say you have it, you share it.

If you want to brag about it, do it on another site.

Like Wil Wheaton says:

d9yf4.png

EDIT: ...don't bother clicking to enlarge. It was the first instance of the pic i found, and wanted to use it quickly.
tongue.gif
THAT WAS NO EDIT! >:(

tongue.gif

but yeah, i agree..
claiming to have and not sharing is (in most cases) bullshitting or otherwise (rare cases) just being a dick

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Athlon-pv said:
QUOTE said:
128 bit AES offers a total of 3.4 x 10^38 individual keys.

Yep and nowhere near where we want to be the only solution cracking this key is an OpenCL version of the bruteforcer which would be able to do say billion of keys a day on a high end videocard.
Now, gfx based bruteforcer I can do with. The current one makes my pc reboot after a while. XD

Anonymodude

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im running this program too, hoping that DSi common key will be found eventually, showing my support!
yay.gif
grog.gif
laugh.gif

best of luck to everyone!
grog.gif

if i find it (not likely but maybe), i will be like
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
wtf.gif
!

heck, i dont even have a DSi, just trying to help out
yay.gif

but i have a wii, and i know how much easier life has been with the common-key.bin for the wii, so yeah, hope DSi homebrew goes from dream to reality!
yay.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?