Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tattar8 said:
Why don't we add a mode where it starts from the highest possible key and goes down?
It would still have the same probability of finding the key seeing as it could be any of the trillions of possible keys, so this wouldn't make any difference.

Anonymodude

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mezut360 said:
lol some hill billy finds the code and ignores it XD

GOD DONT EVEN GO THERE
lecture.gif

Anonymodude

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
wait, is there even any chance that this application may in fact stumble upon the common key, but gets missed?
wtf.gif

(application running in background, just hit 100,000,000 tries [only one instance running])

Anonymodude

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mezut360 said:
Be funny if all this time the actual file was wrong and we were doing this all for nothing XD

ye just what i was thinking, if the method that it uses to check the integrity of the common-key is bogus, we may have found the common key weeks ago
hate2.gif
if this file was hosted on rapidshare, there would be so many downloads and the user who uploaded it would be rich, even if the file was totally bogus
rofl2.gif

Omega_2

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Trashed Post said:
*snip
onoes, you ignored it
tongue.gif

QUOTE(tattar8 @ Mar 29 2010, 04:33 AM) Why don't we add a mode where it starts from the highest possible key and goes down?
More like add 4 options:
Start from 'zero' and work UP
Start from max and work DOWN
Start from center and work DOWN
Start from center and work UP

who knows, we may even get lucky XD
meh, 5am, tired now, night.

Fluto

A potato in disguise
Trophies
XP
Country
Anonymodude said:
mezut360 said:
Be funny if all this time the actual file was wrong and we were doing this all for nothing XD

ye just what i was thinking, if the method that it uses to check the integrity of the common-key is bogus, we may have found the common key weeks ago
hate2.gif
if this file was hosted on rapidshare, there would be so many downloads and the user who uploaded it would be rich, even if the file was totally bogus
rofl2.gif
Or maybe that the actual Bruteforcer doesn't do anything just shows random numbers to make it look like t's doing something XD

Anonymodude

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mezut360 said:
Anonymodude said:
mezut360 said:

hate2.gif
rofl2.gif
Or maybe that the actual Bruteforcer doesn't do anything just shows random numbers to make it look like t's doing something XD

woah, that actually may be true
wacko.gif
considering the tremendous amount of keys that it can process in a second (around 50,000) AND ACTUALLY SENDS ALL DATA FROM YOUR COMPUTER TO THE INTERNET TO MAKE IT HACKABLE! (pretends that the app is sharing keys with people around the world SO THAT WE LET IT PAST OUR FIREWALLS!!!)

can any of the registered users reading this thread please comment and help? any tips or ideas on how to accelerate the process of finding DSi Common Key (no matter how stupid) will be appreciated!
wink.gif
nds.gif
yay.gif
yaynds.gif
biggrin.gif
smile.gif
mthrnitesmiley.gif
smileipb2.png
bow.gif
nyanya.gif

BTW can anyone try and monitor what this application sends and receives via the internet so that we know for sure that it is not bogus or anything? thanks
yay.gif

is anyone there???
happy.gif
wink2.gif
we really need some help...
grog.gif

D

Deleted_171835

xcdjy said:
Sorry to bump such an old topic, but I was wondering if anyone was still using this? I found it on the DSi FAQ and thought I'd give it a whirl... I mean, the common key exists so it's logic that someone, somewhere will find it... even if not anytime soon.
Can someone explain '1' Bit Mode to me please? Does that mean that the first digit is definitely 1?
The common key has '1' as the first character.

Ben_j

Trophies
Website
www.nintendo-gamers.net
XP
Country
France
Out of curiosity : how many different possibilities ?

I'm running 3 times the program : on my server (4000 per second) and two on my desktop computer (2x 30000 per second)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I sank most my tokens and quarters in this game when I was a kid. A classic.