Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Charmandersrule said:
Either way by January next year were bound to have DSI HBC since LOZ ST is out b4 then.

What has LOZ:ST got to do with anything?
There was an exploit in Zelda on Wii, so there WILL be an exploit in Zelda on DSi. DUH! Think about it. How stupid can you get? Not realizing ALL zelda games lead to Homebrew Channels. GOSH! FREAKIN' IDIOT!

omatic

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NaokiKitsuhine said:
I really don'ty understand why this thread is open...
computer_bug_zapper.jpg

Give it some thought.

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
SifJar said:
TrolleyDave said:
Charmandersrule said:
Either way by January next year were bound to have DSI HBC since LOZ ST is out b4 then.

What has LOZ:ST got to do with anything?
There was an exploit in Zelda on Wii, so there WILL be an exploit in Zelda on DSi. DUH! Think about it. How stupid can you get? Not realizing ALL zelda games lead to Homebrew Channels. GOSH! FREAKIN' IDIOT!
What did I say before about irony?... XD

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RiderLeangle said:
SifJar said:
What did I say before about irony?... XD
Can you say sarcasm kids?

houseonfire

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Charmandersrule:
Your sig.
If only 55% of people could read it, and the human mind reads the words as a whole, then 55% of the people who tried to read it were not human.

darkriku2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
houseonfire said:
Charmandersrule:
Your sig.
If only 55% of people could read it, and the human mind reads the words as a whole, then 55% of the people who tried to read it were not human.

That's hardly the point of this thread, granted it's as useful as anything else posted here.

What "reads it as a whole" means is that it sees the first and last letter and almost immediately puts the words together, since your mind already knows what the word is, however, most people tend to try and over analyze and decode the word letter by letter, which is ineffective.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're saying look at this because of your question about he found might have found the first exploit then there's a higher probability that it;'s just a bug. Bugs don't always lead to exploits. The trashing of the NAND just sounded like really badluck, he managed to make the bug happen again and it didn't brick his machine.

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
I say just freaking wait for Yasu or loopy to make their moves.
Because what great progress they've had releasing at least how what they did was done.

then again if anyone can hack the DSi it's them... Imagine if they'd work together (OK, not going to happen but that would be awesome if it did)

darkriku2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RiderLeangle said:
then again if anyone can hack the DSi it's them... Imagine if they'd work together (OK, not going to happen but that would be awesome if it did)

Why wouldn't they, it's not like they're rival companies or something

RiderLeangle

Trophies
Website
ridersrealm.b1.jcink.com
XP
Country
United States
darkriku2000 said:
RiderLeangle said:

Why wouldn't they, it's not like they're rival companies or something
Language Barrier. Do we know if Loopy knows Japanese?

MissingNo._

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I was off of my computer for so long (on like page 32) and I read all the way to page 40 and guess what? I have not seen any progress made. None. Nada. Zip. I hate those who flood this topic espically those who don't know what the hell they're talking about or didn't study their stuff correctly. at least the last posts in this tpic are somewhat contributing.

May god have mercy on your souls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://overclock3d.net/news/cases_cooling/cooler-master-had-multi-coloured-ai-cryofuze-5-thermal... +1