dsi sd slot hacked to play roms (video proof)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ell1010

Trophies
Website
theentertainmentplace.synthasite.com
XP
Country
psphacker said:
guys it me zach but the dude in all the videos is not me thats my freind and i deced to upload it to his channle cus i am to lazy to make my own and he pretty mad about everone in the homebrerw world pissed off at him when he didnt make the video so lol you ALL FAIL!

ok then if you are the one who made the hack and not "your friend" why dont you tell us all here how to made the hack or why you did such a poorly edited video to try and make people think that that some random songs would load some ds games using the sd card slot ???

D

Deleted_171835

rofl.gif

This. Thread. Is. Hilarious.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
ell1010 said:
psphacker said:
guys it me zach but the dude in all the videos is not me thats my freind and i deced to upload it to his channle cus i am to lazy to make my own and he pretty mad about everone in the homebrerw world pissed off at him when he didnt make the video so lol you ALL FAIL!

ok then if you are the one who made the hack and not "your friend" why dont you tell us all here how to made the hack or why you did such a poorly edited video to try and make people think that that some random songs would load some ds games using the sd card slot ???

Nice bump, bro.
But you do know the joke has passed?
And that you adding any more to this conversion isn't funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of...