Hacking DSTWO - the safest place to purchase it online??

Marcus Aseth

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone,I am a new user of this community,my name is Marco & I'm 24 years old,nice to meet you all :)
Forgive my english,somethimes is not so good lol

I was looking to purchase a SuperCard DSTwo,but wouldn't be smart to go blind like this since I heard there are many site that try to scam you so,I need your guys help to choose where to purchase it :P

Can you reccomend me of some sites where you purchased it or that you know is a totally reliable place? Thanks :)

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pleasure to meet you, Marco, and glad to have you.

Two places that are common to buy them from would be RealHotStuff, ZhuZhuChina and NDS-Card. NDS-Card is the official sponsor of GBAtemp, and as such, purchases on that website help the forum! All three websites are currently well established and trustworthy websites that I personally have ordered from, and many other members of this forum would be willing to back me up on that.

Cheers mate!

Reactions: Rydian

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.realhotstuff.com/ has been my personal favorite as far as US based sellers go (in fact they're the only US based one that I've ordered from).

Note the fact that this is the .com website, which is related to but a different one than the .hk one from my last post (which is based out of, you guessed it, Hong Kong)
Edit - DSTWO on realhotstuff.com

PJM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I second Sicklyboy's suggestion. I've ordered from realhotstuff.com, and living in Canada, I only had to wait 4 days to receive my DSTwo.

SS01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ModChipCentral is where I've bought all my cards. Fast, reliable service and ships from Montréal. Note that prices are all in Canadian dollars - great for me, but it might be annoying for Americans.

TheNintendoEnthusiast

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I purchased it at GameKool. It took about two weeks to come in the mail, the price wasn't the cheapest, but it was a site specifically for America(at least on gbatemp said so) and gbatemp had a discount thing. I spent like $45. Good luck, and I hope you find a good luck!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...