Dumping hogwarts

antanitopo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have a ps4 9.0 jailbreak goldhen and I bought hogwarts legacy, I would like to Dump game, with itemzflow on my external hdd formatted in ex fat ,
but obviously the game doesn't start because it would need 10.1
I heard about a back port tool but it's not clear to me .
Can someone please help me?

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
You can't. That's what makes me mad about the Playstation scenes: people deliberately hiding information.
It's hidden for a good reason, so it doesn't get patched out!, also even if it was public, how many people have the tools and knowlegde to backport the games....not many.

Reactions: linuxares

phant0mg33k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's hidden for a good reason, so it doesn't get patched out!, also even if it was public, how many people have the tools and knowlegde to backport the games....not many.
ah but what is the need for a backport if we just have a newer jailbreak. look at the vita. is the end of life the end of life, if a company can make money on a sale? NOPE going to patch things and protect there digital licenses. Flat out. They have insensitive to do so. If no one can get a modded ps4 due to how hard of an item they are to aquire we will see a scene outright die. Put it this way if you want a wizard you need to invite him. If the adventure is long and impossible the wizard may never show.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, if ebootleggerjoe is fugazi, they could've picked a better person to give that info to. The man is an idiot. Oh, look at me, I can resign a game as free and call it a game fix. Wow! Want a cookie???

Sorry, but if you can't inject a license, you should just go legit.

mrdude

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Well, if ebootleggerjoe is fugazi, they could've picked a better person to give that info to. The man is an idiot. Oh, look at me, I can resign a game as free and call it a game fix. Wow! Want a cookie???

I'm just glad I can play the games - such as Hogwarts Legasy etc.

I take it you and fugazi have had some sort of lovers tiff in the past, you speak as fondly about him as I speak about a girl from my past that spray painted "Bastard" on my door when I dumped her....and then she stalked me for a while and told my new girlfriend at the time I beat her up etc (which only happened in her head).

antanitopo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So I see that the discussion is getting interesting!
I learned a couple of VIP names (Cyber1000 and Fugazi) am I missing anyone?

in any case, I think that for the dump of a retail disk that needs a firmware higher than 9.00 to start it, there are two ways, (initially I mean)...

1. After Jaibreak the console (example. 9.00) with GoldHen (maybe the latest version) they manage to send/apply some plugins or similar to be able to start the game or install it......

2. They manage to Dump the disc into a pc after installing the game into a ps4 updated with the firmware required by the game for example 10.00

What do you think?

Am I off track?

any other ideas or certain news?

Reactions: schatzi24

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I hate to say this but you remind me of a place person let it go. I know you are better than this.
Post automatically merged:

So I see that the discussion is getting interesting!
I learned a couple of VIP names (Cyber1000 and Fugazi) am I missing anyone?

in any case, I think that for the dump of a retail disk that needs a firmware higher than 9.00 to start it, there are two ways, (initially I mean)...

1. After Jaibreak the console (example. 9.00) with GoldHen (maybe the latest version) they manage to send/apply some plugins or similar to be able to start the game or install it......

2. They manage to Dump the disc into a pc after installing the game into a ps4 updated with the firmware required by the game for example 10.00

What do you think?

Am I off track?

any other ideas or certain news?
https://twitter.com/backport893

If you want to know.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to say this but you remind me of a place person let it go. I know you are better than this.
Post automatically merged:

https://twitter.com/backport893

If you want to know.
I cannot let it go. These people believe fugazi's bulllshit. I try to show he's full of shit. If you still download his garbage then what happens is on you. I can't help stupid people.

Randqalan

The Wheel of Time Turns
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cannot let it go. These people believe fugazi's bulllshit. I try to show he's full of shit. If you still download his garbage then what happens is on you. I can't help stupid people.
I do but I mod it back to original. He can F off but like I said let it go. It will only hurt you. You are way better than this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    People miss him because he used to be active a lot.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I modified a switch in a bathroom one time by wiping poop on it... Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been noticing it more these days alot has to do with coperation attitude manipulation people work in it so long they think it's a good way to live
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    And he/she used to do any/every mod to the Switch, just to learn and teach others as well. A true Switch genius.
    +2
    Ken secret tactic to expose them, "I was told you where a really bad person, now I'm not so sure." Watch who they tear into, that's the person who is doing that crap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I just say this person said this about you and let it play out
    Fight lies with truth
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't want me to snitch don't treat me any different
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, new version of rock paper scissors: truth lies
    hipocrisy
    +1
    My ex fiance was a master liar, manipulator and hypocrite. An actual diagnosed psychopath.
    They are not even human in my opinion.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Just because I said you were big that one time you believed me
    +1
    The shameful part is, I fell so in love with her mask. If I could find the real woman she pretended to be I would die for her without a moments hesitation.
    Truly loved what was never there
    I would have fought demons, gods, armies.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Be gentle, I've never done this before." What, biatch you got 3 kids already. Lol, I know loves sucks hard when bad, but really good when good.
    +2
    Lol BigOnYa I hear "I don't usually do sex on the first date" like every 2 to 3 weeks now...
    +1
    I never quite know how to respond lol
    Apparently saying nothing is the correct response lol
    I know they be lying but damn I need something
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You say " is your boyfriend gonna stay and watch, or should I call A cab for him"
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Psionic Roshambo I have alot of family that lives in St pete, Clearwater, Tampa area, what part of FL you in?
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    what is good, family
    Elfers Florida lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Elfers Florida lol