Hacking Dumping owned flash carts for sx os

Switchgamer90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know about the real possibility of being banned for playing .xci dumps downloaded over the internet because of the shared header but what are the chances if i dump my Splatoon 2 flashcart and go online with this dump via sx os.
(If you want to bash me for starting a new thread i already did my research and didnt find anything concrete)

kamesenin888

Trophies
XP
Country
There is nothing concrete man, you can try and deliver your results here, if you get banned we know is a no no even with your own backups

Switchgamer90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is nothing concrete man, you can try and deliver your results here, if you get banned we know is a no no even with your own backups

I was thinking somebody who knows how the authentication system works in detail would know about this. I dont care about piracy, i just want to play my flashcarts without the hassle of changing them so often (first world problems haha)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I do have 2 switches and i won't care if one got banned but lets say i dump a flashcart game and play it with sx os and nintendo bans my console. And then then i use that physical cart in my second unbanned console and nintendo sees the same header going online again and bans my second console. I know this is pure speculation but is very likely to happen

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I do have 2 switches and i won't care if one got banned but lets say i dump a flashcart game and play it with sx os and nintendo bans my console. And then then i use that physical cart in my second unbanned console and nintendo sees the same header going online again and bans my second console. I know this is pure speculation but is very likely to happen
We don't know yet. Maybe they will blacklist the header.

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country

So SX OS has its own game dumper?

Dont see that ban happening because what if you sold that game, then someone who doesn't have a hacked game would get banned.

Alec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TotalJustice over in this thread stated that, when using his own dumps with his own certs, he gets the same error as when trying to go online with BBB dumps.

gbatemp.net/threads/psa-im-bannanas-by-playing-online-using-xecuter-os-sx.508046/page-5#post-8070346

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night