Original Nintendo Switch, go from SX os to atmosphere, need some help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drazenm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, thought to better ask then do on my own and mess things up as it can be irreversible.

I have the original, first generation Nintendo Switch. My system firmware version is 9.0.1.

I've been using SX os, i have the jig and the USB-C adapter to boot into the sx firmware.

The SX os firmware version is V 2.9.2.

My Nintendo Switch isn't online banned, i never play online, it's also in flight mode, offline.

As I've been reading sx os is unfortunately dead and not supported, updated any more so best solution seems to be atmosphere.

I haven't been in the scene for a while and I'd like to switch atmosphere properly and would like some help and pointers to get things done correctly. Thank you in advance. Danny

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, thought to better ask then do on my own and mess things up as it can be irreversible.

I have the original, first generation Nintendo Switch. My system firmware version is 9.0.1.

I've been using SX os, i have the jig and the USB-C adapter to boot into the sx firmware.

My Nintendo Switch isn't online banned, i never play online, it's also in flight mode, offline.

As I've been reading sx os is unfortunately dead and not supported, updated any more so best solution seems to be atmosphere.

I haven't been in the scene for a while and I'd like to switch atmosphere properly and would like some help and pointers to get things done correctly. Thank you in advance. Danny
Your thread was answered over here. Please use that thread next time instead for future reference.

Reactions: binkinator

Thrower

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Have u figured this out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0