Hacking Duocecim DLC on 6.20 CFW

lordrand11

The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
It comes with PSN access built-in, no plugin. I was able to log into the PSN store and download a demo comic for their comic reader (which is actually pretty nice).

As for emulators, all mine run on it. gpSP-J (GBA), Daedalusx64 B3 (N64), SNES9xTYL 0.4.2mecm (SNES), EmuMaster/Rin (GB/GBC/MS/GG), NESterJ (NES), and Picodrive (Genesis). There may be issues with the arcade emulators, I don't use those so I wouldn't know.

It's reported to have better PSP game compatibility because it includes the new Inferno ISO driver, but I don't have anything brand new that needs it.

Awesome man, I appreciate it I'm gonna definitely check it out. Thanks.

slayerdx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah when i enable this plugin im having problems... It seems to corrupt my data file for dissidia

-What should i type into the game.txt

EDIT

TO PEOPLE HAVING SAVE PROBLEM, MAKE SURE YOU USE THE NP0960 (or whatever) driver

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
I already knew about this yesterday
I got this working on a 6.35 PRO B-4 with a europe version of the game contrary to what the poster said on the forum where I got it from (can't say where, it has iso downloads)

justin05

Trophies
XP
Country
Finally updated to prome-4 to 6.20 Perma CFW, and its awesome. Loving the DLC's and all the
fix. Untouched ISO and the Inferno Loader works well too.

I heard there's a Vaan DLC to come soon too.

Paarish

Connor's Nublet
Trophies
XP
Country
Gunner Yuna is coming as well
smile.gif

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
It comes with PSN access built-in, no plugin. I was able to log into the PSN store and download a demo comic for their comic reader (which is actually pretty nice).

As for emulators, all mine run on it. gpSP-J (GBA), Daedalusx64 B3 (N64), SNES9xTYL 0.4.2mecm (SNES), EmuMaster/Rin (GB/GBC/MS/GG), NESterJ (NES), and Picodrive (Genesis). There may be issues with the arcade emulators, I don't use those so I wouldn't know.

It's reported to have better PSP game compatibility because it includes the new Inferno ISO driver, but I don't have anything brand new that needs it.

Just so you know, SNES9x Euphoria works on the latest PRO "light CFWs". Since PRO-B3.

Give it a shot! Runs things much better.

CPS1, CPS2, and Neo Geo work as well. Way playing Darkstalkers and Marvel Super Heroes Vs. Street Fighter just yesterday, runs flawlessly.

Really, to make things easier for people, they might as well update to Perma 6.20 PRO. It's awesome, it's the new standard in my opinion. ALMOST all the plugins anybody uses works now, and PSX support is the only thing lacking a little. Almost all my games work though (ONLY game I could not get working was Revelations: Persona, and I have A LOT of PSX eboots from my phat/2000 Popsloader days).

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
Just so you know, SNES9x Euphoria works on the latest PRO "light CFWs". Since PRO-B3.

Give it a shot! Runs things much better.
Oh, I didn't even know about that one... I'll give it a try.

EDIT: Wait, this one seems worse. It's mentioning that it can now run Super Metroid at 60FPS on frameskip 3, and other games like that... but I've been running the games they list at full speed with no frameskip at all. The mecm edition of this emulator is a lot faster than normal (though it loses the ability to go into sleep mode.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:

As far as "brand new" games go, I'm running Untouched Isos of Third Birthday and Dissidia 012 flawlessly on 6.35 Pro-B4.

I considered updating from 5.50 Prom-4 to 6.20 perm, but I haven't got a Pandora's Battery, so I didn't want to risk bricking with a permanent install. I'm quite pleased with 6.35 Pro-B4 and I don't find the need to "restart" the firmware all that annoying. All the DLC is working quite nicely on it as well.

Jolan

Unlimited Bear Works
Trophies
Website
www.animecubed.com
XP
Country
30084pm said:
Jolan said:
I know, I just can't wait to update to perm 6.20, I'm just waiting for the online patch/update that removes the need for x-link ;_;

Same here. I could never get Xlink to work for me.
You wouldn't like it even if you did. Constant crashes, inability to see each other in-game, plenty of work to get the PSP to connect and then you have to HOPE that it'll work instead of randomly going "Lol no"

kupo3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Leamonde.Halcyon said:
As far as "brand new" games go, I'm running Untouched Isos of Third Birthday and Dissidia 012 flawlessly on 6.35 Pro-B4.

I considered updating from 5.50 Prom-4 to 6.20 perm, but I haven't got a Pandora's Battery, so I didn't want to risk bricking with a permanent install. I'm quite pleased with 6.35 Pro-B4 and I don't find the need to "restart" the firmware all that annoying. All the DLC is working quite nicely on it as well.

There's a 6.35 to 6.20 signed downgrader and you don't need pandora. It all depends on the PSP model.

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
kupo3000 said:
Leamonde.Halcyon said:

There's a 6.35 to 6.20 signed downgrader and you don't need pandora. It all depends on the PSP model.

I know I don't need a Pandora to do it. I mean I don't have a Pandora to fix it if it bricks on me.

steve-p

Trophies
XP
Country
s4mid4re said:
ahh.... too bad I'm playing with the Jap DDFF (and I've no intention of changing)
frown.gif

Are you sure it only works with the english DLC?
Like say, if I find the Jap DLC, can I do the same thing to get it into my Jap DDFF?

try renaming the folder to the japanese game ID - that trick works with the Euro game release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH