Hacking [Release] ARK-4 CFW port for PSP.

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Doesn't npdrm_free and nploader allow Adrenaline to load DLC?

If that was the case then "How do I have Disgaea 2 DLC work on the Vita/Adrenaline" wouldn't have gone unanswered for so long. The answer is you can't, some people claim some workarounds but apparently those don't work for everyone.

Databoi2023

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If that was the case then "How do I have Disgaea 2 DLC work on the Vita/Adrenaline" wouldn't have gone unanswered for so long. The answer is you can't, some people claim some workarounds but apparently those don't work for everyone.

I answered you and said the same. Did you try it? Also, where did you read it apparently didn't work for everyone?

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I answered you and said the same. Did you try it? Also, where did you read it apparently didn't work for everyone?

Several threads and subreddits posts. Some of them even in this forum. Anyway standalone works, I tried with both starting a new game and with the save I had, so not gonna bother with anything else. Adrenaline still works well for anything that's not PSP DLC so keeping it. May try to see if disabling my minidisc drive makes the PSP battery last longer but otherwise bye bye PSP I loved you but now I can do everything you can save playing minidisks and using the mini camera on the Vita!

Last edited by raxadian,
Reactions: Databoi2023

Databoi2023

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the difference between Inferno Cache's "LRU" and "RR" settings?

Where can I find the settings.txt file?

I was told doing a full flash install and deleting VSHMENU.PRX from ARK_01234 would fix the problem. Also, if pressing "L", "R" and "SELECT" buttons to force the VSH MENU to open like I was told, it still doesn't open it until I wait some seconds (but that way, that button combination isn't needed since the "SELECT" button will also work).

What does encrypted and decrypted PSN content mean? Are encrypted PSP games in PKG format and decrypted PSP games in ISO and folder format (with EBOOT.PBP inside them)? In which format are PSN PSP games, PKG? How can RAP files be used (which might come with PSN PKG PSP games) on the PSP?

What's the difference between npdrm_free and npdrm_free_mod and nploader and nploader_mod and why doesn't the Wiki mention the npdrm_free_mod plugin (and the npdrm_free and nploader plugins) if it mentions the nploader_mod one? Can plugins be managed (removed, enabled and disabled) from the XMB? I set npdrm_free_mod and nploader_mod and they still don't appear in Plugins Manager on the XMB.

Can the "Memory Stick speedup" setting break PSP games (I'm excluding this issue [the "C1-2858-3 one] which affects ARK-4 and may affect all PSP games ran from it).

Can the "Force Extra Memory" setting break PSP games?

EDIT: If "Force Extra Memory" is set to "Always", it makes the european Spider-Man: Web of Shadows – Amazing Allies PSP ISO on PSP's ARK-4 freeze when exiting it using the PS button and the PSP to restart some seconds after.

Last edited by Databoi2023,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o