Hacking "DVD error (03023a00), DVD+R/bad burn/DL problem?"

TommyHolland

OP
Trophies
XP
Hey,

I have already posted this on the stickied Neogamma V9 thread but posted it here as I wasn't sure which was more appropriate :)

Up until now I have had no problem burning games to disk and playing them using Neogamma, but since acquiring a new LiteOn DVD Writer (eHAU324) I am seemingly unable to burn games.

I have tried using both Nero and ImgBurn to burn the games, and verification states that everything was fine, however when trying to load the game in the Nintendo Wii I get a "DVD error (03023a00), DVD+R/bad burn/DL problem?". I have tried to look this up but it appears most people with this error are getting it as the Wii is too new, however I did not get this message and have played backups before with no issue so very much doubt this is the problem.

I am most likely missing something very obvious and hopefully one of you will point out my silly mistake :)

Thanks,
Tommy

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
You must set the booktype to DVD-R in IMGBurn. DVD+R on Wii will kill faster the lens too, specially when they're modded with some modchips which will force reading DVD+r DL (this is the worst backup media you'd pick for Wii).

Just stick with DVD-R, or clean your lens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My friends decide what I do with my cock +1