Hacking DVD+R Solution Maybe...

powerking56

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello all. Recently I purchased a 100 pack of TDK DVD+R ($15 good deal) and I tried burning No Mre Heroes 2. It worked perfectly no problems. And soon after I burned Tatsunoko VS Capcom and no problems. Eventually I burned 6 games and all worked perfectly. So I don't know. Is this a solution to burning using DVD+R? Oh yea i used NeoGamma R8.

D

Deleted User

So DVD+R works? Didn't know that, maybe because I use a usbloader
laugh.gif

powerking56

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WiiBricker said:
They work if you set up the book type to DVD-ROM.

I know that but strangely a while ago I had some Fujifilm disks and I used the same settings in IMGBurn as I did with the TDK discs and oddely all the fujifilm ones failed....

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
probably lower quality disks, you can tell by looking at the colour of the dye, the darker purple it is the better quality dye that is used to manufacture the disk... well in theory but the manufacturing process is still a main factor of whether or not the disk will be good quality or not

tHciNc

Total Random
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
There are only certain brands that seem to work with wii. Never had trouble with imation and verbatim +r. Just set booktype to DVD-ROM in Imgburn. Never get a 001 error again aswell

DKAngel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tdk and every other dvd+r i have works here

they dont wear your laser out

and as long as they have been bittsetted they are fine =]

dont have to burn at 1x ive been burning all my wii discs at 16x

but to the op
burning on dvd+r's have been known for a while next time id do a little read around the forums

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.nickalive.net/2024/05/peter-bennett-long-time-art-director-on.html?m=1 sad