Gaming E-Manuals NO working

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
First of all im not sure if this is the best place for post this... if isnt it... some mod or admin change it to correct place.
Lets start. I have some games than when i try see the e-manual give me a error. Something about u cant start it. Download it again from Eshop. The game works with 0 problems but the e-manual not. I tried extracting CIA and the Manual file exist.
The question its... Someone know if exist a method or a tutorial for fix it? I know the problem isnt really nothing important but i like have all stuff perfect lmao.
And sorry if i not expalined fine... im not a native english speaker and my english isnt the better one.

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
"Some"?
Manuals do not have a region free patch yet (if ever), that's it :)

I have 4 games than emanuals dont works and yes they are out of region but then why i cant see that 4 games emanuals and i can see a lot of manuals from another region games? Its weird.

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You need to use the region patch acordingly to the region of the said game, even if your CFW is region free, -cause some games are still very picky about those things. I highlt recommend Luma Locale Switcher app.

ivoyko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sure. This is the list of games than i cant enter to manual.

Digimon App Universe: Cyber Arena
Tales of the World: Revenia Unitia
Kamen Rider Ghost: Game de Kaigan!
Heybot! (The name its long and hard to remember)

And i can see all USA and JPN manuals than have my games... (My 3ds its EUR) its really the 99% i have.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.