Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sold on vita!
yaypsp.gif

now to sell my blood/stuff/soul to get one (im broke, [censored] im broke!)

SpaceJump

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I won't have the time to watch the Nintendo Press Conference on live stream. Does anyone know where I will be able to watch / download it after the conference ended?

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
SpaceJump said:
I won't have the time to watch the Nintendo Press Conference on live stream. Does anyone know where I will be able to watch / download it after the conference ended?
I watched the Sony one in full here this morning.
http://www.g4tv.com/videos/53264/sony-e3-2...nference-video/
They are streaming the Nintendo one live at 18.00 German time today so I expect that will be available later as well.

EDIT
Here is the page they have reserved for the Nintendo video
http://www.g4tv.com/e3-2011/press-conferences/Nintendo/96/

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
I have to say that for the first time that I watch an E3 I felt disgusted about what I've seen.
80% was stuff about shooting and killing.
Maybe I just looked at it differently the past years or did anyone feel the same?

Makes me wonder where the world is going if entertainment in this society is only fun when it's shit like that.

D

Deleted-220713

marjan1337 said:
I have to say that for the first time that I watch an E3 I felt disgusted about what I've seen.
80% was stuff about shooting and killing.
Maybe I just looked at it differently the past years or did anyone feel the same?

Makes me wonder where the world is going if entertainment in this society is only fun when it's shit like that.
Agreed.
I stopped watching the Microsoft stream after the first thing they showed was MW3.

EDIT: There's nothing wrong with the COD franchise, I'm just saying that there are too many games that are the same thing; Shoot to kill. Death, death, kill, violence, death, kill.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, it was maybe funny the third or fourth time companies did it +1