Using Breeze's Search Manager

Should have written this since day one. Not sure how many have given up using it but here it is.
If you have tried to do search with Breeze and given up due to this not being written please try again

https://github.com/tomvita/Breeze-Beta/wiki/Using-Search-Manager

Now that you know how to use Search Manager, this next one may finally be useful to you
https://github.com/tomvita/Breeze-Beta/wiki/Basics-of-Search

You may want to check this one out too
https://github.com/tomvita/Breeze-Beta/wiki/Setup-Profile-to-launch-Breeze-(optional)

jialeyne19

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
why edizon se black screen/freeze in set up page i cant get it on menu search after update to 16.0., since i am lost when using breeze i don,t how to set up if iwant to seach for number(money,item # etc.} maybe i'll try again after reading basics search

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why edizon se black screen/freeze in set up page i cant get it on menu search after update to 16.0., since i am lost when using breeze i don,t how to set up if iwant to seach for number(money,item # etc.} maybe i'll try again after reading basics search
Edizon se works with HOS16, only LED not working without the update (pre-release). It didn't work for you may be due to your system having not enough memory (HOS16 added that very tiny bit that broke the camel's back), try removing sysmodule

You were probably lost cause I did not document how search manager work until now

Last edited by TomSwitch,

jialeyne19

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Edizon se works with HOS16, only LED not working without the update (pre-release)

You were probably lost cause I did not document how search manager work until now
so far i manage to find money code for toy soldier (not permanent) now for testing using breeze.,

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TomSwitch , the Breeze beta75c game screenshot in background is gone only when goto Search Manager, not sure if that is a bug or what
2023042212220700-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg

If you are seeing starfield change this setting. Newer version always capture the screen when doing search. It could be that file your cursor is on has a black screen

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
View attachment 366466
If you are seeing starfield change this setting. Newer version always capture the screen when doing search. It could be that file your cursor is on has a black screen
it is set to 0 for starfield, although I had verified it 5+ times by exiting and opening Breeze then goto Game info, Setting, etc.. then goto Search Manager the screenshot disappeared, after rebooting the game, I could not replicate it again, so no sure what happened

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
@TomSwitch , Breeze beta 77 3 offline mode for a game that has no cheats,
1. when you go to the basic Cheats menu then exit Breeze using B, the next time open Breeze AMS will crash 100%
2. when you goto advance Cheats menu then exit with B, the next time open Breeze then goto any menu AMS will crash 100%

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@TomSwitch , Breeze beta 77 3 offline mode for a game that has no cheats,
1. when you go to the basic Cheats menu then exit Breeze using B, the next time open Breeze AMS will crash 100%
2. when you goto advance Cheats menu then exit with B, the next time open Breeze then goto any menu AMS will crash 100%
Thank you. What I found was I need to quit then try to enter again without pressing home. There is some memory leak for sure.
Try exiting with home does it still crash for you?

It could just be I am having more memory than you due to your setup. If pressing home is not a work around for you try removing some sysmodule while I find the problem

Last edited by TomSwitch,

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you. What I found was I need to quit then try to enter again without pressing home. There is some memory leak for sure.
Try exiting with home does it still crash for you?

It could just be I am having more memory than you due to your setup. If pressing home is not a work around for you try removing some sysmodule while I find the problem
it doesn't crashes with Home exit, only crashes with B exit and I only have tesla menu, turning off tesla also crashes when exit with B on the 2nd time when open Breeze
(B exit, open, B exit, open, crashes)

also after using basic Cheats menu then re open Breeze, Jump to last menu = 0 will revert back to = 1 automatically

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
@TomSwitch , could you make the underlined text bigger in Search Manager expand menu? some of the small text are almost impossible to read in handheld mode unless you have the best eye sight, maybe expand it to more wider or full screen?
Search Manager panel is probably not needed at this part

breeze.jpg

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Any other user prefer this wider view?
Any users that care about this view please vote with like or sad (if you prefer the previous one)
the expanded screen is mostly for setting up different search types? then even with left panel at 0 width, it shouldn't matter
so, I prefer bigger text

Moon Jump preset could probably rename to Moonjump preset to make it bigger

Last edited by dsrules,

TomSwitch

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the expanded screen is mostly for setting up different search types? then even with left panel at 0 width, it shouldn't matter
so, I prefer bigger text

Moon Jump preset could probably rename to Moonjump preset to make it bigger
2023050119474700-CCFA659F4857F96DDA29AFEDB2E166E6.jpg

Better?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn