E3 2012 Press Conferences

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For whatever reason Sony & Microsoft do really dull conferences, it's not like they don't have great games to show its just the way they show them. However I do still watch them for the odd "and I'm proud to announce..." moment where the audience doesn't give a slightest fuck and also when someone makes a joke and they wait for laughs that never come.

Nintendo ones are "ooh cool yeah" followed by "don't care don't care" and then they end with "fuck yeah"...its like watching The Walking Dead.

I don't think any of you (who owns a Wii, of course) has played Wii Sports lately?
No we've moved on to Wii Sports Resort, which I played yesterday.

Reactions: 1 person

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nintendo also has a live stream for software showcase, do not miss!

Nintendo-E3-All-Access.jpg

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Just another 6/7 days!

I really want Nintendo and Sony to show some top class games for the 3DS/Vita.

Really excited to see the Wii U as most people are to see what Nintendo has up their sleeves with this console. At the moment it just seems like a Wii HD trying to compete with current gen.

it goes so quickly doesn't it? btw does anyone know the UK times for sony microsoft and nintendo E3? thanks in advance., if i miss them i will prob watch them later as i am short for time as it is anyway.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No we've moved on to Wii Sports Resort, which I played yesterday.

I thought we moved on to Red Steel 2 aka the best motion controlled game ever made.

But I guess I'm excited in general this year with all the "new console" rumors. Even if it's a "semi-reveal" like Nintendo did with the Wii U last year and Sony when the Vita was just a "NGP", it'd be nice to get some info on new consoles. Although it could end up being another Wii U fiasco where it's nothing but rumor this, rumor that for a year.

I'm mainly looking forward to some Vita news and new Xbox/Playstation if they're even there. Software wise, I dunno. Metal Gear Rising looks promising, maybe MGS5, some Vita games, anything from Valve, I don't really know. Maybe some more info on last year's E3 games. I mean what ever happened to Brothers in Arms: Furious Four? Or Fortnite? Well I was only interested in Fortnite but you know what I mean. There was also another co-op shooter futuristic game that I forget the name of but had a reveal.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: 1 person

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just another 6/7 days!

Really excited to see the Wii U as most people are to see what Nintendo has up their sleeves with this console. At the moment it just seems like a Wii HD trying to compete with current gen.

it goes so quickly doesn't it? btw does anyone know the UK times for sony microsoft and nintendo E3? thanks in advance., if i miss them i will prob watch them later as i am short for time as it is anyway.
Sure.

Microsoft - Monday 6PM
Sony - Tuesday 2:00AM
Nintendo - Tuesday 5PM

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I think last year I stuck to the shoutbox, IRC seems too much of a clusterfuck at E3 times.

Hadrian

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is the year that they finally announce the dreamcast 2. Anyone with me?
It was already released in 2001, only it was called Xbox and Microsoft manufactured it.

Seriously if there was ever was a DC2 it would have been what MS did and also Sega supported it better and gave it better games that GC/PS2 example Jet Set Radio Future, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Crazy Taxi 3, Outrun, Otogi series & Shenmue III...had they not cancelled it. It's also been by mention many time by those in Sega & MS that there were plans for the Xbox to be backwards compatible with DC games as well.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Just another 6/7 days!

Sure.

Microsoft - Monday 6PM
Sony - Tuesday 2:00AM
Nintendo - Tuesday 5PM

thanks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Hi