Homebrew Easiest way to convert USA save to EUR?

kai98yoshi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello,

last week I installed the USA version of Luigis Mansion on my European 3DS. Now the EUR version is accessible and I want to play it instead of the USA version of course. What is the most recent method of converting a cia save file to another region? I know there are tutorials about using a homebrew app called 'SaveDataFiler'. But all these tutorials are from 2015. Maybe there exists a more up to date method to convert a save file's region? If not, let me know and I'll just follow the instrucions of the tutorials I've already found.

Thank you for any help you can offer.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

last week I installed the USA version of Luigis Mansion on my European 3DS. Now the EUR version is accessible and I want to play it instead of the USA version of course. What is the most recent method of converting a cia save file to another region? I know there are tutorials about using a homebrew app called 'SaveDataFiler'. But all these tutorials are from 2015. Maybe there exists a more up to date method to convert a save file's region? If not, let me know and I'll just follow the instrucions of the tutorials I've already found.

Thank you for any help you can offer.
Export with JKSM then import to EUR version has worked for me every time I did it for other games

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work