Hacking Easy and Safest Way to Copy a Save from a Non-Hacked Switch OLED to a Hacked Switch?

ViTaLC0D3R

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
tylermediagroup.xyz
XP
Country
United States
I have a hacked OG Switch and it is unbanned as far as I know and I would like to keep it that way. However I would like to copy a save from my main OLED Switch that is unhacked and unbanned where I actually play my Switch games, mostly digitally and a few physical. I would like to play some of my saves from games in yuzu and would to make a copy of my save from the Unhacked Switch to the Hacked Switch. Preferably the easiest and safest for both my OLED to be still unbanned and for my Nintendo account to not be banned. Does anyone have an ideas on what to do?

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There is no way other than hacking the console in order to extract saves from it.
The only workaround you could attempt, is purchasing NSO, backing them up on the non-hacked Switch, restoring them on the hacked Switchs sysNAND and there either extract them with homebrew, or make a new emuNAND that will have the saves (to then extract them).

KorenGan

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just reading on another forum that this is possible so long as you have no ban worthy content installed to the sysnand of the hacked switch.
The process requires initiating the save transfer tool to transfer to the hacked switch booted into sysnand, rebooting the hacked switch into cfw to load a tool like checkpoint to make a backup of the save. This is followed up by attaching the hacked switch to your computer or just the sd card where the checkpoint backup is and doing whatever you needed with that save. The process can be reversed as well, however be careful not to put anything that isn’t achievable by legitimate means onto the save file. Use a tool similar to checkpoint to restore a save from a backup to the sysnand then reboot into the sysnand and initiate the transfer to the clean switch.

I found that information on the project Pokémon forum where someone was trying to pull save data from Pokémon scarlet to edit it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Ahhhh ok