Homebrew RELEASE EdiZon - A save file editor, cheat manager, cheat engine and save manager for Horizon

Generico15

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Hello, can someone help me?

I Cant see any cheat on edyzon.

I put on atmosphere/tittles/xxxxx folder

Its ther folder? y cant found info about this.

Thanks

SedRick_M89

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are there any plans on saving the cheats found to the SD card, or straight to edizon?

The only way I know of is finding the value, adding it to snx cheat manager (< probably the wrong name there) and then using a floating point to hex converter..

Bit of a lengthy process..

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So are the cheats already built in to edizon or do I have to find them myself?
Cheats:
https://www.max-cheats.com/ShowCategory.php?CategoryID=22

Tutorial:

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Running the Latest EdiZon build with Kosmos Atmosphere latest
and for some reason only the default cheats that came packaged with EdiZon are showing up
even though within Atmosphere/Titles i've got cheats for multiple games..
Trying to get cheats working for Tales of Vesperia DE but to no avail.

WerWolv

EdiZon and Tesla Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Running the Latest EdiZon build with Kosmos Atmosphere latest
and for some reason only the default cheats that came packaged with EdiZon are showing up
even though within Atmosphere/Titles i've got cheats for multiple games..
Trying to get cheats working for Tales of Vesperia DE but to no avail.

Sounds like the cheats you have added are either not for your current game version or for a different region. Most likely a different version since you apparently have the German version

Reactions: SedRick_M89

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Sounds like the cheats you have added are either not for your current game version or for a different region. Most likely a different version since you apparently have the German version

my Title ID is 01002C0008E52000
which matches the cheats from the cheat database
i grabbed the NSP from a discord group i'm in called "/hbg/ Homebrew Gang"
seems to be a US nsp but i'm unable to tell...
what version of the game are the cheats for?

Last edited by DerekGeneric831,

WerWolv

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
my Title ID is 01002C0008E52000
which matches the cheats from the cheat database
i grabbed the NSP from a discord group i'm in called "/hbg/ Homebrew Gang"
seems to be a US nsp but i'm unable to tell...
what version of the game are the cheats for?

Not sure. But apparently not for yours :P

Reactions: SedRick_M89

WerWolv

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Thing is.. It shows up with this when I press "Y" to view cheats, so it must see the game somehow and see some type of config.. Just tried the US NSP aswell as an EU NSP and both show this exact screen.
You can always open that menu when a game is running. If there are no cheats on the left side though, they didn't get loaded by Atmosphere

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Forgot to upload the picture lol
But yeah could it be cause im running Kosmos Atmo? IMG_20190628_233846.jpg

WerWolv

OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Forgot to upload the picture lol
But yeah could it be cause im running Kosmos Atmo? View attachment 171564
Nah. That simply means dmnt:cht didn't load the cheat because the buildid of your game is not the same as the name of your cheat. This simply means you need to find a different version of that cheat (if there exists one)

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I am having the exact same issue with Zelda BotW. Cheats where working with it a few days ago now nothing shows up in the list like your picture

It seems to show particular cheats that were already packaged with EdiZon with some popular games.. however alot of the games im after cheats for just don't show up even after manually putting them in

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Update to the latest nightly

Updated to the latest Nightly however I still get the same cheats for the same games.. Except this time it actually tells me that there's cheats for Tales of Vesperia but it's for a different region. I checked about 15 other games I have and they all come up with the same problem. (they're all US or PAL games) and they all either "can't find config for game" or "cheats for this game present but title version or region doesn't match"

These are the only games that are "editable" and have cheats for them or show cheats. (I have alot of games installed so this isn't many)

I'm on the latest Nightly with the latest cheats
I've also made sure to install a PAL NSP and a NTSC NSP of Tales of Vesperia and both of them have the same error.. Not sure if the update file and dlc is NTSC or PAL to be honest but im not sure if that'd affect it.

I'm running the latest Kosmos Atmosphere 13.0 release with Hekate 5.0 and the latest Nightly build with the latest cheats..
IMG_20190630_192820.jpg IMG_20190630_192816.jpg

Last edited by DerekGeneric831,

uzimakiuchiha

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated to the latest Nightly however I still get the same cheats for the same games.. Except this time it actually tells me that there's cheats for Tales of Vesperia but it's for a different region. I checked about 15 other games I have and they all come up with the same problem. (they're all US or PAL games) and they all either "can't find config for game" or "cheats for this game present but title version or region doesn't match"

These are the only games that are "editable" and have cheats for them or show cheats. (I have alot of games installed so this isn't many)

I'm on the latest Nightly with the latest cheats
I've also made sure to install a PAL NSP and a NTSC NSP of Tales of Vesperia and both of them have the same error.. Not sure if the update file and dlc is NTSC or PAL to be honest but im not sure if that'd affect it.

I'm running the latest Kosmos Atmosphere 13.0 release with Hekate 5.0 and the latest Nightly build with the latest cheats..
View attachment 171761 View attachment 171762

Double check it's proper titledid and buildid match, then make sure they're in atmosphere/titles/[title is without brackets]/cheats/[build ID without brackets].txt, then make sure the cheat file has all spaces and words before first code are deleted, then delete any codes you won't use.

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Double check it's proper titledid and buildid match, then make sure they're in atmosphere/titles/[title is without brackets]/cheats/[build ID without brackets].txt, then make sure the cheat file has all spaces and words before first code are deleted, then delete any codes you won't use.

How do I check the title Id /build Id?
Is this it? This is from within EdiZon.
I've checked that the title Id is correct and it seems to be..
It's the same within Atmosphere/titles as it does on EdiZon.
However I'm unsure how to check if build ID is the same.
IMG_20190630_203938.jpg

Also.. This is how my folder with TOV looks aswell as the cheat txt file within TOV.
received_385070292126094.png received_455242511925865.png

octopus

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I'm having the same issue as @SilentOne1994. I'm not sure what's changed (my guess is atmosphere, since SciresM rewrote a great part of Stratosphere), I have not tried downgrading yet (you can try, I bet it'll work), but everything used to work a couple of weeks ago. Now EdiZon shows different BID for every game every time I open it and the memory status bar is always black (as can be seen in the last photo).
It looks like Edizon can't access ram at all now.

Last edited by octopus,
Reactions: DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831

DerekGeneric831
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm having the same issue as @SilentOne1994. I'm not sure what's changed (my guess is atmosphere, since SciresM rewrote a great part of Stratosphere), I have not tried downgrading yet (you can try, I bet it'll work), but everything used to work a couple of weeks ago. Now EdiZon shows different BID for every game every time I open it and the memory status bar is always black (as can be seen in the last photo).
It looks like Edizon can't access ram at all now.

Yeah i changed the name of my text file within the cheats folder of Tales of Vesperia to the BID and as soon as i exit out of EdiZon and go back in the BID has changed
I just noticed that, i also only just figured out how to check your BID lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, The response from the page said it had too many connections. So perhaps, flooded traffic?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, it didnt say that for me
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, It only shows that if you do 'View Source', right below that it'll tell you the SQL response query. I feel like a nerd lol.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But for everyone, it said unexpected database error.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just said database error for me
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, she said it only said "too many connections" when you view the source
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna try to actually beat touhou 6
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Have fun.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i recall playing some hard undertale fangames way before playing touhou, like the genocide asgore fangame or the mettaton neo 2.0 one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    so atleast im already kinda used to bullet hell games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and yea i played both undertale and deltarune too although those are a piece of cake compared to any touhou game
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    aaaaaaannnnnnd i already lost all my continues
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only set three default lives btw
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    cuz of score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i think i first should focus more on beating the game rather than obtaining a high score
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    -deleted-
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop ctrl cing me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sorry, here ctrl-Z
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ctrl u 2 u
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, that turned my tv channel, you got powers
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The fbi will be knocking on your door soon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    They all went mad after looking at my browser history
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: They all went mad after looking at my browser history