Emulators and roms using SD card

neko_koneko

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
So I am wondering if it's possible to have all of your roms on an SD card to save space and stay organized and such. Then keeping the emulators installed on your phone or other Android device's internal storage.

Also, whenever I delete an emulator I got from the Play store, it doesn't seem to uninstall or clear completely. When I go into my phone's storage and files, I see folders titled like my previously deleted emulator. How can I remove an emulator or other apps completely?

I would appreciate any advice! Thank you!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
So I am wondering if it's possible to have all of your roms on an SD card to save space and stay organized and such. Then keeping the emulators installed on your phone or other Android device's internal storage.

Also, whenever I delete an emulator I got from the Play store, it doesn't seem to uninstall or clear completely. When I go into my phone's storage and files, I see folders titled like my previously deleted emulator. How can I remove an emulator or other apps completely?

I would appreciate any advice! Thank you!
First click clear all cached files then uninstall

Reactions: neko_koneko

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1