Apple Emulators on ipad mini 1st generation?

Ajlr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi. Does anyone know any emulators for my ipad mini 1? I tried Eclipse but it won't respond when I tried to get my roms from Dropbox. I also tried GamePlay Color but there's a black screen. I also tried webNES but in the Dropbox login page it won't respond when I tap Login. Plus Dropbox app doesn't support iOS 9.3.5. I jailbreaked it before but it became bricked. I don't want to download emulators from iEmulators because I need to install them again and again when revoked. I just want emulators that cannot be revoked. Please help.

Ajlr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I just installed 2 emulators.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm still 14 years old. So my parents didn't allow me into jailbreaking it again.

D

Deleted User

last i checked you need to jailbreak since apple doesn't allow that stuff on their app store, and ios isn't like android where you can just download an APK/IPK to just install

Ajlr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Ok ok I know. Sorry for not reminding, but what I'm talking about are emulators on a web browser that you can play offline by just adding it to the home screen.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also I don't have a Mac or any other pc.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Without the ability to jailbreak it, then you are pretty much out of luck. How did it brick last time and how long ago was that? It's possible we might be able help you get through the jailbreaking process without it getting bricked

D

Deleted User

those don't exist, and if they did, how would you ever get roms to run? i don't recall IOS devices letting you download anything more than just images or videos

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.bcuninstaller.com/ +1