Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

miyagiCE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I always thought it looked extremely boring, but one day, for the lack of better software to get, I got it still. The whole atmosphere and chill the game had was a very pleasant surprise and is unmatched by any other Wii game I know to date. The music especially helped create that feeling -- Hayley Westenra's "Prayer" matches the diving sessions in a hauntingly beautiful way. Now I know the soundtrack covers a lot more songs than just Prayer, but they fail to amaze me the way this one did.

All things considered, though, and no matter how enchanting the atmosphere/music was, I hate to say this, it was a pretty damn boring game.
lecture.gif

Here's a link to the game's main theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a69KFAdUhIk...feature=related

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
miyagiCE said:
I always thought it looked extremely boring, but one day, for the lack of better software to get, I got it still. The whole atmosphere and chill the game had was a very pleasant surprise and is unmatched by any other Wii game I know to date. The music especially helped create that feeling -- Hayley Westenra's "Prayer" matches the diving sessions in a hauntingly beautiful way. Now I know the soundtrack covers a lot more songs than just Prayer, but they fail to amaze me the way this one did.

All things considered, though, and no matter how enchanting the atmosphere/music was, I hate to say this, it was a pretty damn boring game.
lecture.gif

Here's a link to the game's main theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a69KFAdUhIk...feature=related

Yea it's very enchanting, and I always play prayer while diving! Though I guess im one of the people who don't think its boring, because it's a pleasent break from Call of Duty: World at War (people on there can get me so pissed off
mad.gif
) it soothes me, and can be so tranquil than i can almost fall asleep
happy.gif

I can also say that i can play it for an hour or two a day and not be bored
nyanya.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm I see the majority of everyone finds this game Satisfying, one who would maybe consider playing it, one who dislikes it, and one... WHAT?!
Keep up the votes and comments everyone, the input helps others see the strengths and weaknesses of a game!

D

Deleted User

I really liked this game, but by the time I discovered most of it (haven't got all the fish) I somehow lost interest and stopped playing. That was after countless hours of actually playing this, of course.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Takeshi said:
I really liked this game, but by the time I discovered most of it (haven't got all the fish) I somehow lost interest and stopped playing. That was after countless hours of actually playing this, of course.
Nice! I love this game after a long day at work or school! It helps soooo much wit the stress
biggrin.gif

thomasien

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Sick Wario said:
pretty cool game here, and one of the few to utilize the mp3/SD feature

Hi!

Does that mean, you can listen to yout music via SD-Card while playing?

I've been thinking of getting it anyway, but that would be an nice feature...

Thomas

HJBSCX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Liked it very much. It's the kind of game you can play with your gf/bf. Wasn't a second part announced some time ago? With like arctic diving? Has anybody played this similar game on PS3? Aqua... or something?

Flawsdraw

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I didn't really enjoy it... bit slow and boring for me, haven't got the patience to sit down and swim about on a game, played for like half hour then turned off, never been in my Wii since

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: