SSShowmik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
IMG_20210922_010828.jpg
My PS4 crashed playing Planet of the Apes and since restarting my trophies have no number,
only "-" (a dash) beside bronze, silver, gold and total.

Many have suggested to delete and make a new profile but that would mean my trophies would be gone as well. I plan on updating my ps4 in the future and syncing my trophies to my PSN profile.
I looked into other forums and found a way to delete a trophy. I used ftp to delete the Planet of the Apes trophy and my trophies came back after restarting. I have seen people say deleting trophies with 0% will help but it is only a temporary solution, meaning the trophies might get corrupted again.

In fact, this morning I installed a new game and the trophies have become corrupted again. If anyone can help, please I require your assistance as I don't want to lose my trophies.
BykQlMS

Last edited by SSShowmik,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if it's that error, but there's supposed to be a way to fix a trophy error via ftp. maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about as I've never encountered it.

SSShowmik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I don't know if it's that error, but there's supposed to be a way to fix a trophy error via ftp. maybe someone else knows what I'm talking about as I've never encountered it.

Yes I used ftp to delete trophies with 0% and it returned to normal. But it's a temporary solution. And any new games I install have no trophies

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

If it's the thropy issue with blank timestamp, then it's a common occurrance with older HEN

I have updated my post with the image of the issue at hand. When this happens, I can't even enter the trophy section

FFTW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you ever fix this? and if you did, mind explaining how? I am facing a very similar issue (same error code as well as a couple more trophy error codes), been searching for hours and found nothing helpful.

SSShowmik

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
did you ever fix this? and if you did, mind explaining how? I am facing a very similar issue (same error code as well as a couple more trophy error codes), been searching for hours and found nothing helpful.
Hey man, I still have to delete my old trophies using the ftp method. You can search how to delete trophies via ftp in Google. I delete trophies which have low completion or games that I dropped. It seems number of trophies you need to delete is equal to the number of new games that you installed. It's very frustrating but I haven't found a single solution to this day.

What about you, have you had any luck ?

FFTW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey man, I still have to delete my old trophies using the ftp method. You can search how to delete trophies via ftp in Google. I delete trophies which have low completion or games that I dropped. It seems number of trophies you need to delete is equal to the number of new games that you installed. It's very frustrating but I haven't found a single solution to this day.

What about you, have you had any luck ?
I didn't find any solution after trying for weeks and weeks, so in the end I gave up, created a new profile, and deleted my old one that had those issues. Of course that meant that all my old trophies were gone. At least I found a program that allowed me to backup, resign, and restore all my old saves with no issue though (Apollo Save Tool PS4) so I didn't lose my saves, only my trophies. Then I used a program that created a fake PSN ID for that profile too, as a bonus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGClRsx0x64