Homebrew Error trying to update firmware using ChoidojourNX

Zris96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
As the title says... I'm getting error when I'm trying to update from 7.0.1 to 8.0.0 , I was using Kosmo's with atmosphere 0.8.8 and then update atmosphere to 0.8.9 to see if that solve the problem, tried downloading again the firmware, tried with another micro SD, tried with the hbl_bis_write.flag... but nothing works... the image attached below is the error I'm getting, also, I have enough space in the internal memory and in the SD

Attachments

• JPEG_20190517_212653.jpg
    JPEG_20190517_212653.jpg
    655.1 KB · Views: 204

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
As the title says... I'm getting error when I'm trying to update from 7.0.1 to 8.0.0 , I was using Kosmo's with atmosphere 0.8.8 and then update atmosphere to 0.8.9 to see if that solve the problem, tried downloading again the firmware, tried with another micro SD, tried with the hbl_bis_write.flag... but nothing works... the image attached below is the error I'm getting, also, I have enough space in the internal memory and in the SD
Where did you get the firmware files? Have you checked it?

Zris96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Where did you get the firmware files? Have you checked it?
I dunno if I can say where did I get it here... I get it from a famous server on discord... but I've already update another Switch with those files and it did worked

Reactions: MUDD_BR

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
Try update to 8.0.1 instead? (btw u shouldnt update, theres no need, deja vu is fixed on 8.0.0+)
Also since ur just updating to 8.0.x then just update through official method, it would make no difference

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I dunno if I can say where did I get it here... I get it from a famous server on discord... but I've already update another Switch with those files and it did worked
I see, so the file is OK. So, you´re using ChoiduhourNX via hbmenu or home menu? IF home, try to use via hb and then come back!

Zris96

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Dominican Republic
Try update to 8.0.1 instead? (btw u shouldnt update, theres no need, deja vu is fixed on 8.0.0+)
Also since ur just updating to 8.0.x then just update through official method, it would make no difference
I don't know what Deja Vu exactly is... my Switch is not patched so I guest I will be able to enter rcm, no?

I see, so the file is OK. So, you´re using ChoiduhourNX via hbmenu or home menu? IF home, try to use via hb and then come back!
By home menu you mean choidojourNX installed with a nsp? I've tried by doing it with hbmenu entering via album and via any app by holding R button pressed

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
By home menu you mean choidojourNX installed with a nsp? I've tried by doing it with hbmenu entering via album and via any app by holding R button pressed

Yeah, just try to install it with some NSP file and the via home menu, please.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol