eshop wont let me sign in on ofw

dal7643

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i usually boot cfw, but i want to play fortnite, so i used incognito to generate my fake serial number and then booted into ofw to get an error when i tried to sign into the eshop, is there a reason for this or can i get around it?

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What would happen if he was to recover his original SN with Incognito and then try to connect again to the eShop? Would it work? The blank SN should have prevented Nintendo from identifying his console, I think. Maybe he is not banned yet. But doing his CFW stuff on the real Nand, it's only a matter of time, I guess.

Donnie-Burger

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
i usually boot cfw, but i want to play fortnite, so i used incognito to generate my fake serial number and then booted into ofw to get an error when i tried to sign into the eshop, is there a reason for this or can i get around it?
Restore prod / serial
Wipe all off sysnand
Setup Dual boot in hekate
Load ofw and check if your not banned
Use exosphere on emummc to prevent bans (Don't need incognito anymore)

Sworly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why I have my OFW prod 3DS, and my CFW "3DS" (2DS XL)
Never have to worry about them banning your NNID if you never put it on modified hardware
1649798726394.jpeg

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way i can make it a valid one but not mine like manually edit it so i can connect to nintendo but not under my serial
no, thats impossible, just inject incognito again and restore prod info to sysnand then you can go online. assuming you arent banned.

• Sad
Reactions: binkinator

dal7643

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, thats impossible, just inject incognito again and restore prod info to sysnand then you can go online. assuming you arent banned.
lol, downgraded firmware to 10.0 and launched reinx, on tinfoil it allows you to manually edit the serial, i hope i dont get banned, but what i wanna know is that if i do can i do a nand backup with the other serial and possibly be unbanned idk i wanna try it for myself even if others say i cant

• Haha
Reactions: Chaosta

lemonmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol, downgraded firmware to 10.0 and launched reinx, on tinfoil it allows you to manually edit the serial, i hope i dont get banned, but what i wanna know is that if i do can i do a nand backup with the other serial and possibly be unbanned idk i wanna try it for myself even if others say i cant
ReiNX has been dead for over two years. I don't think you know what you're doing despite people giving you actual advice, and yet you ignore it.

This is why I have my OFW prod 3DS, and my CFW "3DS" (2DS XL)
Never have to worry about them banning your NNID if you never put it on modified hardware View attachment 305941
Absolutely useless, lmao. Nintendo has not banned 3DS's for years.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just so you know, once you're banned, it can't be undone.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
is there a way i can make it a valid one but not mine like manually edit it so i can connect to nintendo but not under my serial
No.
ohh, is there a way to change it into a legit one or am i just stuck with the all 0 sn
Uninstall Incognito.
You should be using an emuNAND for all this. If you've been installing NSPs on sysNAND then you're probably going to get banned once you go online anyway and there's not a lot you can do about it, the best you can do is wipe everything and clean logs but wiped logs will look suspicious.

dal7643

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No.

Uninstall Incognito.
You should be using an emuNAND for all this. If you've been installing NSPs on sysNAND then you're probably going to get banned once you go online anyway and there's not a lot you can do about it, the best you can do is wipe everything and clean logs but wiped logs will look suspicious.
i tried to use emmunand but its so bad the reaction time was horrible, and even then sumtimes it wouldnt even boot, its just horrible in general id rather not, anyways im banned now. and i cant open any games it says i cant connect to nintendo, same for when im not on wifi

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried to use emmunand but its so bad the reaction time was horrible, and even then sumtimes it wouldnt even boot, its just horrible in general id rather not, anyways im banned now. and i cant open any games it says i cant connect to nintendo, same for when im not on wifi

Ayup. You’re done here. Your switch is 100% banned. You will no longer be able to access eshop with this Switch no matter what you do.

</thread>

All is not lost though. You can still play local games as we are working out in your other thread.

Reactions: Sworly and Krazyeye

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the CAN ban accounts too, you know. RIP if you have legit things purchased on other systems with the same/linked NNID account(s)...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: YUH