• Replies 25
  • Likes 4

jajabinx35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Many thanks. Have tried it and it works. It took a few attempts though, got a lot of 'not enough memory' messages. Now am wondering if this exploit will get more optimised....

Reactions: Prb

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many thanks. Have tried it and it works. It took a few attempts though, got a lot of 'not enough memory' messages. Now am wondering if this exploit will get more optimised....

it will, but the higher the firmware, the more challenges presented to it, so it might take a while or longer than even 6.72. it's like the early wii u exploit with race attacks I believe. that's at nearly 100% on 5.5.1, but I don't think it can ever get to 100% due to what's going on in memory. it can get close, just not all the way.

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
thanks for the fb
still early days for 7.02 give it some time bud
the out of memory error's is probably down to the multi html file for the payloads
7.02 really needs some sort of single pl-loader

Last edited by Prb,

jajabinx35

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You know what, ever since the exploit ran the first time, after that I noticed it's much more stable. Like less attempts in running the payload.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just updated to 7.02. I was waiting for a decent ESP menu. The exploit ran on the 2nd go for me, no problem. However i just added a couple of games and tried to run App2USB and it gets stuck at the SprayingHTML part. Do i have to reset my console each time i want to run a different payload from the menu?

EDIT: Just tried a reboot and running the app2usb payload and still the same, sticks at the SprayingHTML part.

Last edited by nikeymikey,

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just updated to 7.02. I was waiting for a decent ESP menu. The exploit ran on the 2nd go for me, no problem. However i just added a couple of games and tried to run App2USB and it gets stuck at the SprayingHTML part. Do i have to reset my console each time i want to run a different payload from the menu?

EDIT: Just tried a reboot and running the app2usb payload and still the same, sticks at the SprayingHTML part.
Which bin are you using the blue or yellow?

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

updated should be working now

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Which bin are you using the blue or yellow?

updated should be working now

I am using the blue one, i will update and report back :)

EDIT: Nope still not working. I tried App2USB, Disable Updates, which both stick at the SprayingHTML screen and BinLoader which has the "Not enough free system memory" message every time (i tried approx 20 times).

Overall the main exploit has worked on the 2nd or 3rd go every time for me so far, that's great, but none of the additional payloads will launch after launching hen.

nikeymikey

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
try the new one v2 ish lol

Trying it now, but its having trouble caching its self. I will clear the PS4 cache and see if that helps.

Fixed that issue by going to browser settings and deleting website data :) now to test the payloads s:)

EDIT:
I can now report this one works fine, app2usb ran no problems, i will try some of the other payloads later but thumbs up mate on this menu! And thanks for the quick fix :)

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Trying it now, but its having trouble caching its self. I will clear the PS4 cache and see if that helps.

Fixed that issue by going to browser settings and deleting website data :) now to test the payloads s:)

EDIT:
I can now report this one works fine, app2usb ran no problems, i will try some of the other payloads later but thumbs up mate on this menu! And thanks for the quick fix :)
No problem just a hobby passtime of mine when not playing games or working glad you like it will
update when more payloads come available :yay:

madturbo123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Works great, only drama I have is when the offline cache kicks it, I have no control over menu. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a way to turn off the caching or is this coded onto the esp 8266 fw to auto cache when it boots up the host?

Thanks prb

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works great, only drama I have is when the offline cache kicks it, I have no control over menu. Does anyone else have this issue? Is there a way to turn off the caching or is this coded onto the esp 8266 fw to auto cache when it boots up the host?

Thanks prb

probably normal. I know that with xproject, you need to wait for the offline cache or else you might have an issue. it shouldn't do it every time though.

Reactions: Prb and KiiWii

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I added a cache check to X-Project so it would only cache if cache didn’t exist IIRC.

that's how it is for me. I forgot to run the cache or let it run the first time from what I remember. I didn't have an issue, but it did try to run it again. this was after I formatted my hdd, so it was somewhat recently.

Reactions: Prb and KiiWii

Prb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Thanks prb

Sorry for the late reply
cache is working ok i didn't add the id=msgs to the body of the index as its would only be used for the cache progress in this menu but if its needed let me know and i'll add it in
all the description's that hover over the icons are done with css so no real need for it tbh
but you will still see the cache progress on the head of the page

Last edited by Prb,

vanrocka90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so cache installs, however all icons disappear and buttons become unusable.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

After letting the cache install, icons become a ? and the background becomes solid white. i tried clearing history,cookies,and cache, restarted several times still same result. i can use payloads fine if i dont let it install the cache and just load a payload quickly right from the esp8266

EDIT- After loading a few, none of the linux payloads are loading as it come with a cannot connect to server error. fan payload works, both hen payloads work,

Last edited by vanrocka90,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already