Gaming [Essentials] Wii: Online Multiplayer

MADKATZ99

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
+1 medal of honor heroes 2

Best online game.. proper lobby system, no friend codes, you can have massive long names, minimal lag...

-1 goes to COD:WAW
tongue.gif

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
+1 Mario Kart Wii
+1 The Conduit
+1 Mario Strikers Charged
+1 Battalion Wars 2
+1 Excitebots
+1 COD WAW
+1 Tetris Party
+1 NHL 2K10

No -1's. I find the -1 concept to be really strange.

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
Yeah, super smash bros is a cool game and all but its a really bad online game.

No 1 vs 1 random match.
No 2 vs 2 random same match console.
No stock random matches.
The net code sucks.
No Oot Link.
laugh.gif

All these things make it a bad experience.

cereal_killerxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just a bit confused. Are there any wii games that have online co-op? Me and my friend in Georgia want to play some games together. Does Dead Space Extraction have online co-op?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cereal_killerxx said:
I'm just a bit confused. Are there any wii games that have online co-op? Me and my friend in Georgia want to play some games together. Does Dead Space Extraction have online co-op?

Not that I know of. There's games where you can play on teams, but not together in story mode.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
cereal_killerxx said:
Dead Space doesn't have online co-op. Valhalla Knights: Elder Saga comes out in a few days and that has online Co-op.

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My brother got a wii and I hacked it up for him...and I wanted to play good games online so I'm glad for this thread.

I'm just going to list all the games I've heard (because I haven't played some of them yet) have online PLAY (not leaderboard or D/L content).

I'm not quite voting for any of these, maybe they will jog others memory.
WII Games
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Exitebots Racing
The Conduit
Super Smash Bro
Super Strikers
Beatles Rock Band
Guitar Hero 5
Call of Duty World at war
Medal of Honor 2
Endless Ocean
Battalion Wars 2

Wiiware

Bomberman Blast
Overturn
Onslaught
Tetris Party
Dr.Mario

Soo When I get a chance to try these I'll come back and do some voting. Thanks for the topic tho.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Added the ones all the way up to my last post, not including the previous post (which was just suggestions for votes). I also gave Mario Strikers Charged a +1 from me. Madden got bumped up a spot, if anyone's wondering.

Also, if a mod feels it worthy, could this get a sticky?

EDIT: Also, I'm REALLY surprised no one has said Guitar Hero 5 yet? I haven't played it and I suck at GH, but being the first Wii game without friend codes and online play (right?), it seems the ideal online play game.

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
Added the ones all the way up to my last post, not including the previous post (which was just suggestions for votes). I also gave Mario Strikers Charged a +1 from me. Madden got bumped up a spot, if anyone's wondering.

EDIT: Also, I'm REALLY surprised no one has said Guitar Hero 5 yet? I haven't played it and I suck at GH, but being the first Wii game without friend codes and online play (right?), it seems the ideal online play game.
Although it's a very good game (huge improvement over World Tour), I think it's because most are tired of the series being milked, leading them to think that it's just "another one of them"...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R2DJ said:
Guild McCommunist said:

Although it's a very good game (huge improvement over World Tour), I think it's because most are tired of the series being milked, leading them to think that it's just "another one of them"...

True, but the game doesn't come down to the newest, it comes down to what you think personally has the best song list. Sure, this one has more features, but if you think the songs suck compared to like GH4 or GH3, you won't like it. That's the thing with GH/RB games; it's not about being the next game, it's about it being your personal favorite game. If that made any sense at all.

qlum

Posting when needed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Super Smash Bros. Brawl +1
Call of Duty: World at War +0.5 because the online is not as good as on the pc version and since I can connect a wiiremote to the pc this version has no benefits over the pc one
Excitebots +1
Battalion Wars 2 +1

King Zargo

I'm a Star
Trophies
XP
Country
Nepal
cereal_killerxx said:
Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles Echoes of Time has online Co-op. But its a port of a DS game.
Battalion Wars has 4 co-op levels.
---
http://www.gamealmighty.com/nintendo-patch...ts-spawn-glitch
Look at this. Maybe The conduit will become a better game.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
King Zargo said:
cereal_killerxx said:
Final Fantasy Crystal Cronicles Echoes of Time has online Co-op. But its a port of a DS game.
Battalion Wars has 4 co-op levels.
---
http://www.gamealmighty.com/nintendo-patch...ts-spawn-glitch
Look at this. Maybe The conduit will become a better game.

There's those two. And Valhalla Knights, as mentioned before, will have it. And the Conduit fix is probably the only reason to get 4.2, although I haven't played the Conduit in a while anyways.

@qlum, there's no such thing as a "0.5". It's either +1 or -1. And yeah, CoD5 for the Wii is by far the shittiest version of the game (outside of the DS one, maybe), but it's still decent in the realm of Wii games, especially FPS games. Just keep in mind this isn't in comparison to other consoles, it's what games are good online for the Wii alone.

Added the rest of qlum's games, though.

BiT.SLEDGE

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mario Kart Wii +1
SSBB -1 (It sucks ass. Unless you've got a bunch of friend codes it sucks ass because some kid in Norway has the shittiest internet connection ever. BTW, Kenya pisses all over Norway)
+1 Onslaught

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/shdHKa4iBbE?si=Vnb_FMMV54y2aarW lol Mario give me cancer