Ever Oasis (World) not working on Luma?

samedifference

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, a friend of mine is having problems playing the physical release of Ever Oasis (world edition) on a JPN region N2DSXL with Luma CFW installed. Game patching is enabled, and they've tried placing a locale.txt file under luma\titles\00040000001A4900; the contents of this file being the string "EUR EN", but this doesn't seem to be working. Here is the exception they're receiving when they try to launch the cart:
arm11-exc.jpg

I'm not sure what's causing this.

samedifference

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bumping this thread, because a similar issue is occurring with a physical cartridge of the Luigi's Mansion remake, only difference being that the game hangs on a black screen instead of throwing an exception. Any thoughts as to what might be causing these issues?

samedifference

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both of the games affected are physical cartridges, they both seem to work fine on USA region console. I'm suspecting it's some issue with region-relateed stuff, but I can't figure it out.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both of the games affected are physical cartridges, they both seem to work fine on USA region console. I'm suspecting it's some issue with region-relateed stuff, but I can't figure it out.

Possibly wouldn't know unless you try a copy of the region you are trying to run it on, I am not talking about your US region 3DS if you have a region changed 3ds also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ hello