{Help} Disney Magical World Black Screen

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
alright i have 0 clue on what to do at this point because i either a. forgot how to fix this issue if it ever happened to me before, or b. ....i got nothing really, i tried the stuff that i would normally do when the game doesn't want to work; reinstall a different version of it but it just won't work :(, see i have a japanese 2ds xl, and i do have luma localizer, tried to use that but it still keeps giving me a darn black screen..i don't know what else to do at this point, edit; i ended up just downloading the euro version of disney magical world and it works fine, just that i still am serious issue with yoshi new island not being able to play; it just still crashes when i select a save file, i have tried the euro version to see if maybe that'll work but it doesn't.

the crash report states this;

processor: arm11 (core 0)
exception type: data abort
fault status: translation - section
current process: bigegg_e (0004000000111c00)

i had to type it down because i don't have my phone to take a picture as of right now..sorry i hope this is enough..if not later on if anybody needs picture i will get the pic

oh and yes, i did in fact update my luma, godmode as well to the latest version. all of my other games work fine it's just these two specific ones that are giving me major problems.​

Last edited by HinaNaru Cutie,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • BigOnYa
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: knuckles vs broly could also be a good one tbh