ROM Hack Every 3DS Save Editor

JK_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am seconding wanting a Shin Megami Tensei 4 editor. Or at least some method to edit the game.

There was a short discussion about it here but it abruptly ended.
I'm playing with it, but it's going slow. The only way I've found to get item names from writing bytes is to overwrite the equipment slots with them, since the inventory doesn't use them. This also crashes the game. Why wouldn't you want beads and life stones on your head? Anyway, screenshots. Far from finished. Also, SMTIV writes to cart really slow compared to every other game I've tried.
MainChar_zps4exdolpb.jpg
Demon1_zpsspwvxp3z.jpg

Something whatever

Gazer of the East
Trophies
Website
www.pixiv.net
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing with it, but it's going slow. The only way I've found to get item names from writing bytes is to overwrite the equipment slots with them, since the inventory doesn't use them. This also crashes the game. Why wouldn't you want beads and life stones on your head? Anyway, screenshots. Far from finished. Also, SMTIV writes to cart really slow compared to every other game I've tried.
MainChar_zps4exdolpb.jpg
Demon1_zpsspwvxp3z.jpg
Awesome job so far! keep up the good work

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
MainChar_zps4exdolpb.jpg
Demon1_zpsspwvxp3z.jpg
Dude, very sweet! Keep up the good work, this is exciting! So if I understand you correctly, you're looking into editing stats and replacing items with other items? Do you think it would be possible to replace demons with other demons as well? (And somehow trigger it so that those demons are available in the compendium). Nice job so far.

JK_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, very sweet! Keep up the good work, this is exciting! So if I understand you correctly, you're looking into editing stats and replacing items with other items? Do you think it would be possible to replace demons with other demons as well? (And somehow trigger it so that those demons are available in the compendium). Nice job so far.
I want to replace demons and edit them. I don't see the point of a save editor without it. Right now, I'm getting all the item names. The problem so far is that there is A LOT of dummied out items. They show up with JP names and just crash the game. I have more of those in the item name array than I do actual items right now.

xdaniel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not yet a save editor but at least aiming to become one:

ZYFZDu2.png

This one's for Etrian Odyssey 4 and slowly work-in-progress. Guild Cards are mostly understood and wrapped into a nice(?) UI, drawn maps are comparatively well understood, too (tho the UI and map drawing code are ancient and crappy :P), and character data is partially figured out but needs a UI that isn't garbage. Everything else still needs a lot of research.

I'm planning to at least get the Guild Card editor polished up for now and release an early demo testing build, or however you'd want to classify it, with just that someday soon-ish.

Reactions: signz

hah! gayyyy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
There a rune factory save edit but there's no Story of Season save edit?! come on! it's harvestmoon with different name :'(

someone pls.

hacksn5s4

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
needed save editors i want mario kart 7 save editor mario party island tour save editor mario golf world tour save editor also im wondering how people find the offsets items etc are stored in

Last edited by hacksn5s4,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1