‘Evotinction’, an upcoming stealth game, gets new story trailer

evoviction.JPG

Evotinction is an upcoming third-person stealth game set in the near future from indie studio Spikewave Games. In addition to stealth, the mechanics rely on hacking environmental elements and gadgets. A new trailer was aired today to give a glimpse of the gameplay and story:

Set in the near future, ‘Evotinction’ challenges the relationship between evolution and extinction. As AI, gene editing and quantum entanglement technologies rapidly develop, its potential threat grows as well. One day our greatest achievement, will turn on its creators.

Evotinction is set to launch on PC and PlayStation consoles in the coming months. An exact launch date has yet to be announced.

:arrow: SOURCE: GBAtemp Inbox

Prans

Geek, gamer, human
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
There aren't a whole lot of stealth games these days so hopefully this isn't a disappointment.

If only Solid Snake and Sam Fisher were still around. :(
Sam Fisher is making a comeback apparently (but not anytime soon :/ ) but I can recommend the Plague Tale series. Surprisingly solid stealth games!

Reactions: Marc_LFD

diggeloid

Alex
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love stealth games and this looks to be promising (at least the trailer is decent) but that dorky name is not doing it for me. I don't think I'll ever tell people to play it just because I don't want to actually say "Evotinction" out loud.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love stealth games and this looks to be promising (at least the trailer is decent) but that dorky name is not doing it for me. I don't think I'll ever tell people to play it just because I don't want to actually say "Evotinction" out loud.
They should've just made a deal with Hideo Kojima and call it Death Stranding: Stealth Operation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o