Hacking EZ Flash IV is being discontinued!

GBA rocks

Trophies
XP
Country
???? How does multiple people reporting they haven't received their EZ4 orders from months ago from rhs.hk equate to this at all... I'm confused.

And multiple people reporting rhs.hk is "legit" in the last few years and in my case a successful delivery no more than 2 weeks ago...wouldn't it be strange if they suddenly messed with a few random customers for a couple of tens $?

My point is, if we don't trust rhs.hk, confirmed to be legit for years and looking not particularly shady overall (example: they don't carry 10 different R4i clones like other sites), who are we supposed to trust? (among Chinese online outlets)

In my opinion it's too early to completely advice against it just for a couple of reported delays in shippings...of course it's good to share what's wrong about it (like, if the tracking doesn't work or if the shippings take too long even for Chinese standards)...so people know what to expect..

ntpsq

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They emailed me saying it's because of the battery in the EZ4 and how there's full on inspections in international shipments containing batteries so there's delays. They gave me a shipping number so it's supposedly still coming...

eNh9A7T.png

Menas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I got mine from RHS.hk in 40 days. It would be 30 days or less if it wasn't Brazil... Yes, you can trust them.

treflip

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also just got mine yesterday from hk. In America... Took about 3 weeks. Haven't tried it though, thought it used micro not mini so had to get one from cellphone shop for 4.99+4 for shipping. About as good as ebay and they're trustworthy too

Reactions: ntpsq

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa https://youtu.be/BKLXOGhXrj4?si=4kXpeyCfxwL_k3qC