EZ-FLASH product for Analongue Pocket current solution

ninbura

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Late reply, been busy for the last few months moving... but Mode B / Standalone card mode on the EZ-Flash Omega DE still doesn't work consistently on the Analogue Pocket.

I can get a game to boot under highly specific conditions; running an old firmware, with the pocket plugged in and charging. Otherwise, I just get a blank white screen. I saw this thread and bookmarked it a few months back thinking this must have been fixed given your statement:
EZ-FLASH OMEGA Definitive Edition does not need a solution.

Is it just considered the cart is working "well enough" with no desire to get Standalone card mode working? This is a particularly useful feature on the Analogue Pocket as it would allow for using the Pocket's sleep functionality, which is just save-states in disguise. I find it peculiar that the Pocket being plugged in and charging changes behavior/results, makes me think the issue has something to do with the Omega DE's power draw in Mode B.

Feels like the perfect companion cart for the Pocket given its feature-set, especially for Pokémon (RTC with sleep & save-states)... if said feature-set was to work as intended.

Reactions: rockbmi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And that game stick i'm tired of mentioning