Status
Not open for further replies.

Uchiha Obito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys...

So, here's the deal... I never won anything in my whole life... I have a sweet chance now to win an iPad 2

The problem is that the guy that's in first place is clearly cheating, and I tried to, but failed... So now I have to do it legit...

I'm asking, would you guys mind? I'll post here a little tutorial on how to support me

I need as much votes as I can get

The iPad would really help me with my studies, so this chance will be a great opportunnity.

Please help :( The contest finishes on the next Saturday, so I really need all the help I can get!

Uchiha Obito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah, but it's very difficult to study in classes since my teachers have the ''lessons'' on the internet, and they want us to print everything... I have no money for priting, neither at home or at school... Robbers --'

Uchiha Obito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok I see... Well, then again, what's the best? A guy asking for help and tries to win legit, or a guy that hacks that contest? --'

Anyway, if mods want, they can close this --'

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I don't like one single bit to do this, since I know you need this, but it's against the rules. Lots of similiar threads have been closed in the past, and there can be no exception. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one