Luke94 Has Been Eliminated by MIA from FaceBook

LeoTCK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Whatever was planned didn't fucking work. Even though I had a really hellish day yesterday, I'm still alive as you can see.

You can't just take me down. Also....I met someone called...Khan.

So @x65943, what was it that I was supposed to see? Who do you work for? Who are the bad guys? I remember calling the "bad guys" "fuckers" long ago, as if it was a criminal organization known as "The Fuckers" TM, but one time someone asked me "How do you know that I am not one of the Fuckers?" and I said something like he doesn't sound like one or whatever...but you get my drift here I guess...

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I guess tomorrow that operation or rather I mean should I say project Thanatos top secret classified mission.

Reactions: x65943

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hmm I've almost cracked the code of the hidden message in the formatting of your post, but I'm a bit stumped by the third close square bracket, it could alter the meaning in multiple contradictory directions :blink:
I'd be fascinated to know what meaning you might have actually gleaned from it :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/O8G6DCnlLDQ