Failed Attempt to flash Hwfly Core Rp2040

Mustigusti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I am trying to flash my Hwfly chip with the needed files but I am having problems making it show up in the file explorer. I tried different cables (USB-C and Micro-USB too I have both dongles), ports and pcs. Is there any other way I could have messed up besides not trying enough cables, ports and pcs?
Post automatically merged:

Btw, power is supplied to the chip: blue light for a couple seconds, after that green light blinks twice

Mustigusti

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I didnt have a "boot" button but instead it said "SW1". I pressed on it, connected it to my computer via USB-C cable and the folder opened! I injected the attached file and the chip blinked yellow (or was it green) for a moment and the folder closed automatically.

I injected the file that is contained in this .rar

Attachments

• fw_2.73.rar
    53.6 KB · Views: 34

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I didnt have a "boot" button but instead it said "SW1". I pressed on it, connected it to my computer via USB-C cable and the folder opened! I injected the attached file and the chip blinked yellow (or was it green) for a moment and the folder closed automatically.

That's what's supposed to happen

Reactions: BigOnYa

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

This sounds correct

miho

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It worked! I managed to solder everything and the hack is done. Now I can play totk or other games. Thanks guys! Thread can be closed now (if it works like thi
It worked! I managed to solder everything and the hack is done. Now I can play totk or other games. Thanks guys! Thread can be closed now (if it works like this idk)
Did that chip had pre-installed firmware? I have the same one and connector was broken, and that will take time to deliver a new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: impossible thing accomplished today lol +1