• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,143
  • Replies 11
  • Likes 2
D

Deleted User

OP
i never been particularly good at anything, that includes videogames, so i proposed to myself that i would get out of silver in csgo, there are only a few days left and i'm only SEM, at least i made some sort of progress (i started 2020 as silver 4)

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I planned on traveling to Kyoto and Graz to see relatives that I haven't seen since I was in High School, but that didn't pan out well....

And my other resolution was to spend more time with my mother, but she's high risk and has been in "quarantine" since April so.....

But hey! I built my first computer, so I got 1/3rd of my self set resolutions done.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got really stressed out and nervous about doing my exercising today, but I managed to do it just a few moments ago via zoom and the Indian Clinic I go to. I have two appts scheduled for next week, Tuesday and Thursday at 2:00. I was only doing once a week. anyway, I've already lost five pounds after the first two sessions (today would make three) and over the holidays even. my doctors were very happy about that. I'm trying to get into better shape before my disability hearing in June or July. I'm going to try to get on permanent disability. temp disability, which I'm on now, only lasts three years I believe. I go to the doctor so often via transportation, and I don't drive, that on top of my existing issues, it would be difficult for me to maintain attendance at a job.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1