ROM Hack Fairy Tail RPG Switch - character vanished from game! Requesting help

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope this goes somewhere...I am playing Fairy Tail RPG (v.1.0.2 since no codes have been made yet for 1.0.3) and installed the DLC characters. This all worked perfectly fine until I passed the Grand Magic Games portion of the story. After this, when I returned to the guild, I noticed that I no longer have the DLC character Levy. She just....vanished. I can still see her in the guild with a star over her head stating that shes pending a quest but I cannot start said quest without her in my party...which I cannot do with her missing. This kind of puts me at a halt in the game because I cannot complete her quest.

Is there perhaps a code or something that can place her back into my party or enable her as a playable character once again?

vgplayer54

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I hope this goes somewhere...I am playing Fairy Tail RPG (v.1.0.2 since no codes have been made yet for 1.0.3) and installed the DLC characters. This all worked perfectly fine until I passed the Grand Magic Games portion of the story. After this, when I returned to the guild, I noticed that I no longer have the DLC character Levy. She just....vanished. I can still see her in the guild with a star over her head stating that shes pending a quest but I cannot start said quest without her in my party...which I cannot do with her missing. This kind of puts me at a halt in the game because I cannot complete her quest.

Is there perhaps a code or something that can place her back into my party or enable her as a playable character once again?
Well here's what I've tried so far:
1. Reinstalling the Levy DLC to see if that restores her - did not work
2. Installing the 1.0.3 update to see if that somehow fixed the bug causing this - did not work
3. Completely deleted the game from my switch (saved the gamesave via JKSV) then reinstalled it along with the 1.0.2 update and all DLC...now I can't even launch the game. It says "A software update is required. Update data will be downloaded now". I don't understand....why won't it let me start the game?? I don't want to install the v.1.0.3 because there's no cheats for it yet and, despite being requested repeatedly, doesnt look like it's happening...would like to stay on 1.0.2 if possible

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Giganutz