Hardware Fake SD cards on Amazon.com!! Buyer beware.

• Thread starter nWo
  • Start date
  • Views 5,432
  • Replies 25
  • Likes 2

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
yes, even amazon sometimes ends up with fake items. even retail stores managed to buy fake shipments once in a while.
i dont get why amazon wouldn't just take it back either way though. like, this isn't underwear or earplugs. no way they would deny giving it back and refunding the money

D

Deleted User

yes, even amazon sometimes ends up with fake items. even retail stores managed to buy fake shipments once in a while.
i dont get why amazon wouldn't just take it back either way though. like, this isn't underwear or earplugs. no way they would deny giving it back and refunding the money

Amazon had no issue returning 256Gb fake sandisk. Was the best fake card thus far. Everything was perfect except the text on serial.

Canna

Bad Ass Poisonous Mushroom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
with them type you can always tell, if you get the sd card adapter. cause the fake is solid adapator were asthe real adaptor is in two parts

Edgarska

Conjurer of cheap tricks
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazon had no issue returning 256Gb fake sandisk. Was the best fake card thus far. Everything was perfect except the text on serial.
Yeah, the fake Sandisk I got had very well made packaging, the only thing off was the paint on the card itself, it had a bluish tone, whereas the original card is supposed to be a neutral gray. And the numbers use a different font.

with them type you can always tell, if you get the sd card adapter. cause the fake is solid adapator were asthe real adaptor is in two parts
Not always. Fakes vary in quality, some use a dummy adapter that is a single piece, both the fake Sandisks I got actually had real SD adapters.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gay history is serious