L0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi Guys,

I am using a (micro) SD Card of 128 GB (Samsung) for my Wii U, which is pretty full (because of a nice Retroarch build on it).
As the emulation of PSX Games seems to be pretty stable these days, I have decided to add some of those games.
In order to add these games I needed a bigger SD Card, so I did buy a Samsung 256 GB SD card and did make an exact copy of all the files from the old one to the new one.
But if I start the homebrew channel with the new card inserted in the Wii U, it does not show any apps. I do get the blue screen with bubbles, but that's it.
The homebrew channel still works great if the old card is inserted. This is kind of odd, as it is an exact copy.
I have searched everywhere to find a solution, but I can't find one. Does anyone have an idea?
Wiisxrx and other emulators work just fine with the new SD card inserted, so it is readable and can be used just fine by the Wii U.
I am on Haxchi BTW.

L0w

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yup, sorry forgot to mention that. Did it twice, once with EaseUS Partition Master and once with guiformat. No luck both times :-(

jul16ares

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yup, sorry forgot to mention that. Did it twice, once with EaseUS Partition Master and once with guiformat. No luck both times :-(
We rely on sd to make the ultimate wiiu build, gamepad compatible, but those sd card are weak and or weakened by many acces and putting in and out from the device

Last edited by jul16ares,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto