Fan-made Smash Bros-like Mega Man Arena game now available.

Following the trend of Mega Man fan games since the announcement of Mega Man Maker last year, a new one is now born. Mega Man Arena is a new fan game recently released by Super Smash Bros enthusiast KishSquared. The game features 4 player action similar in gameplay to Super Smash Bros as well as some recognizable trends the players have discovered within the game during very high level competitive play. The game launches at version 1.0.0, also here is a list of things that is currently in the game. Below is a link to the website where you can download the game for free from their dropbox link as well as some more videos with gameplay tips.

• 9 characters with multiple colors
  • 27 stages
  • Free-for-all & team modes
  • Boss mode
  • Race Mode
  • Track your gameplay statistics
  • Helpful tips
THE 8BIT FIGHTER YOU SORT-OF ALWAYS WANTED!

Did you ever think that Mega Man wouldn't stand a chance if you could take control of Metal Man? Or that Flash Man could really do some damage if he could better use Time Stopper? Prove it to yourself and your friends in Mega Man Arena!​

Tired of the in-fighting? Team up with your buddies to take on classic bosses, or dare to brave it alone while aiming for the fastest time in the land!​

:arrow:WEBSITE

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Whats with people complaining all the time. You get a fantastic fan made game and you do nothing but bitch around...sad
It used to be different in the olden days
its not complaining but if they want to make a fighting game even like smash a party fighter there need to be a way to shield, just taking hits and keep shooting back seems like way too basic stuff imo.

Reactions: gamingdudester

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say Capcom doesn't give a shit about Mega Man any more, but I guess after MM11 got announced that would technically be a lie. Although it's not like they put a stop to Mega Maker either; Capcom's approach to fangames seems to be either to ignore them or to hire the guy (Mega Man X Street Fighter).
the way things should be why waste perfectly good talent (especially if they make better story lines than the actual IP owners saddly SOME COMPAINIES *cough Nintendo *cough* rather spend money on lawsuits rather than hire a dev or 2 (much cheaper imo) now i feel it's boarderline racism i bet if the devs were japanese and they made a Pokemon game on rpg maker they''d hire them not sue them and i can imagine the backlash on that

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the way things should be why waste perfectly good talent (especially if they make better story lines than the actual IP owners saddly SOME COMPAINIES *cough Nintendo *cough* rather spend money on lawsuits rather than hire a dev or 2 (much cheaper imo) now i feel it's boarderline racism i bet if the devs were japanese and they made a Pokemon game on rpg maker they''d hire them not sue them and i can imagine the backlash on that
It's not cheaper to hire a developer. Large companies often have attorneys employed within the company, and game developers can make like $60,000 a year. Even if they only pay them $30,000 if they hire multiple people they're still paying a lot if they keep them on.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system