Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh fuck has this god awful film series actually made it to ten films :rofl2:

I wonder what bullshit shenanigans they will get up to this time. The last film with the whole ridiculous car going in to space has to be some of the dumbest shit ever in the long history of films.

Reactions: Lostbhoy

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Dominic Toretto. Your mission, should you choose to accept it... I wonder, did you ever choose not to? The end you've always feared is coming. The fallout of all your good intentions. And the blood will be on your hands.

Ahem.

Anyway, this has more characters and backstory than the Marvel cinematic universe at this point.
"The end of the road begins" plus the eleventh movie already in the works means this will be "part one" and will continue in the sequel.
I wonder if they'll call the next one "Fast X - 2" :tpi:

Bruh, why?
1676359368836.png

Reactions: TraderPatTX

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They really went about the naming all wrong with this series. The second movie should have been called The Faster And The Furioser, the third The Fasterer And The Furioserer, etc.

That would make this The Fastererererererererer And The Furiosererererererererer. Perfect.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
They really went about the naming all wrong with this series. The second movie should have been called The Faster And The Furioser, the third The Fasterer And The Furioserer, etc.

That would make this The Fastererererererererer And The Furiosererererererererer. Perfect.

Vroom vroom: skid uleh.
V-Tec just kicked in edition.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Fast X: Fast faster.
Too fast to die.
Too furious to live.
Or something.

We blow up the Vatican.

Pop goes the Pope.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: True, but the doc says I gotta lose some weight. I agree :sad: