Spring_Spring

Not Exactly Spotless
Trophies
Website
spring-enterprises.neocities.org
XP
Country
Denmark
"Happiness is like a cat, if you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you; it will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing against your legs and jumping into your lap."

mew mew :3c

Stealphie

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Spoilers for Ace Attorney Justice for All Case 4
"And just like that the case came to an end. I ran away from the courtroom... and wandered the streets alone. I never saw Maya again. De Killer is a man of his word, so i'm sure he released her as promised. I heard the verdict of Ms. Andrews trial a few days later. She was found guilty of course. The 'miracle' never happened. Maybe it was never meant to. Because a miracle is something that doesn't exist."
"Matt Engarde. Even though I am a lawyer, I cannot make your crime disappear. I think a guilty verdict is appropriate here."

D

Deleted User

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

"Your life has forever been altered, it's part of growing up. You'll never see home the same way again, which is for the best. you grew up for a reason, after all."

"Grass will cover the battlefield and all the work politics did will mean nothing"

"A society grows great when old men plant trees in whose shade they know they shall never sit."

"You've succeeded at life if you do what makes you happy regardless of cultural expectations."

I don't know where most of these are from, but they are probably my favorite. I have 2 text files with tons of quotes that I've found just on the internet and such. It was hard picking favorites

D

Deleted User

"There is a slight issue with how they chose their bootloader decryption keys, and to be clear this key protects every other key in the system. Now, after we dumped the bootrom, naturally the next thing we did was find this key and... it is a single byte repeating. ... For legal reasons, we won't share it with you, but let's just show you an unrelated picture I found on Amazon." *image depicts a package of 16 double-A batteries* -- Viva la Vita Vida at 35c3, 45 minutes in.

Ricken

Waiting for something to happen?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Alright, now today is gonna totally kick ass! ... Or... is it? Oh no... I can feel my inner-emo stirring... Must... fight... emo... urges... I know! I just need to think about the light of my life--my beacon of hope... My purpose!" ~Neku Sakuraba, The World Ends With You

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/FdYTKAVSsXY?si=9E-2AU0JN-4hRZi3