Emulation Feel nostalgic about a Wii U game

Flod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey everyone, I came on this blog with I guess a pretty odd request, with Splatoon 3 coming out pretty soon I wanted to play Splatoon 1 again unfortunately I don't own a Wii U anymore and I would really enjoy playing it again just one time before Sp3 comes out, I'm 19 and I remember playing that game when I was 11 to 13, so I wanted to know if anybody would be ready to share his Nand with me even for a really short time, I know it's not the kind of thing of people share but I would be so grateful if someone would help me with this...

I hope somebody will help, thanks for reading !

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
so I wanted to know if anybody would be ready to share his Nand with me even for a really short time
It is not the nand you need. For online play you need certificates from a wii u. And i doubt that this is allowed to share this. Buy a wii u, dump all the stuff and put it into cemu emulator for online play. Both I and perhaps many others would have doubts about sharing something like that. After all, you do not know into whose hands you give this stuff. And boom, banned. I know enough cases where this has already happened. Sure, bans on the Wii U are relatively unlikely, but still....

Last edited by BaamAlex,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, LOL. Its very sunny, what are you on about?